No announcement yet.

MK Dons Away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent round up Hoop Dog by the way! Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Excellent round up Hoop Dog by the way! Good work.
      Be interesting to hear a little more about the "room for two adults".

Comment

Anyone know when tickets go on sale for this?
        They went on sale last week to Dons Fans, but can't find anything on our site at all.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
          Anyone know when tickets go on sale for this?
          They went on sale last week to Dons Fans, but can't find anything on our site at all.
          I wondered this too as less than a month, but tbh towards the end of the season the dates between release and the game do decrease. Yeah I thoiught i missed it a#####t all the shirt sales stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            I wondered this too as less than a month, but tbh towards the end of the season the dates between release and the game do decrease. Yeah I thoiught i missed it a#####t all the shirt sales stuff.
            There's definately nothing there on the ticket booking page.
            Gotta be released soon I would think as they went on sale to
            MK Fans last Tuesday

Comment

Tickets for Bolton only went on sale yesterday. Be a little while yet.

Comment

Tickets for Bolton only went on sale yesterday. Be a little while yet.
                Taking my 5 year old Daughter to her first game, then if she likes it will then take her to LR.
                If she likes that then she can convince her mum to let us have season tickets next season.

Comment

Next Saturday they will be available in reckon Hoop. Nice one, playing well so a win should turn her into an instant life long R mucker.

Comment

Next Saturday they will be available in reckon Hoop. Nice one, playing well so a win should turn her into an instant life long R mucker.
                    She watches some parts of the games with me on Sky, she knows QPR are her team though as she had the shirt for her 2nd Birthday.
                    I'm hoping she enjoys it, so it can progress further.

Comment

Depends what train you are on though as I don't think the fast ones stop at Bletchley.
                      If you do go Bletchley then it's 25mins walk, but there's only 1 boozer on the way and it's a dive!!

Depending on what time you plan to arrive I would get off at MK Central, then on exiting the station just walk straight up from there for a few minutes and there's a Wetherspoons.
                      Will save ya about £1-£1.50 per pint in there for every drink compared to drinking in Bletchley.
                      Ring a local cab to pick ya up and drop ya down to the Stadium, will be about £6.

After the game it's a nightmare if driving or getting a cab, so unless you are in a rush to get back then when exiting the stadium there's a Nandos, Frankie n Bennies, TGI's and a couple of others.
                      Go into TGI's for 40mins and have a couple of pints then can easily ring same cab firm to pick ya up and get back to MK Central.

Numbers of taxis I would recommend are Speedline on 01908 260260 first then Skyline on 01908 222111 if no joy.
                      Really wouldn't bother going to Bletchley Station to be honest.
                      Good man hoop, cheers.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Taking my 5 year old Daughter to her first game, then if she likes it will then take her to LR.
                        If she likes that then she can convince her mum to let us have season tickets next season.
                        Good luck with that mate. I could never get my daughter to even come to a game! Luckily I used to have friends who lived fairly near LR, so on matchdays they'd look after her for a few hours. One day when I went to pick her up they all said, wow, what was that incredible roar we heard, was it from the ground? That was the game Trevor Sinclair scored his worldy v Barnsley. Still couldn't persuade her to go though...

Comment

Working...
                        X