Abdenasser El Khayati - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Leveller View Post
    Quick feet, but at this level may be too predictable always cutting in on his favourite right foot when on the left, needs another trick or two in his locker. Even when he goes by on the outside his crosses are off his right foot. Still pace at defenders getting them going backwards is always an asset.
    We also need to take stock that those clips are from League 1 and Gladwin as well as JET looked quite good on clips from last season.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Good. Perhaps now we can see a proper 442 formation with him on the left, Phillips on the right, with Polter and Washington centre forwards.
      Louongo and Faurlin in central midfield.
      #YouAreForgettingKelvin........

Comment

We also need to take stock that those clips are from League 1 and Gladwin as well as JET looked quite good on clips from last season.
        TBF Jet didn't look bad playing for us, just lazy and you could tell that from the clips. The fact that they've called him their best player this season is more interesting to me.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

So, any songs for him then?
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            #YouAreForgettingKelvin........
            No not forgetting him, just wish he wasnt getting selected every week.

Comment

Just had a skim through the thread but can anyone answer:

1.) Although undisclosed, what are the rumored amounts for this transfer?

2.) anyone see him play regularly. anyone can look like a world beater in a 2 minute montage of your best bits on youtube, would be interested to hear if anyone has seen much of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                Just had a skim through the thread but can anyone answer:

1.) Although undisclosed, what are the rumored amounts for this transfer?

2.) anyone see him play regularly. anyone can look like a world beater in a 2 minute montage of your best bits on youtube, would be interested to hear if anyone has seen much of him?
                1) Been reported as being between £300k and £350k

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  1) Been reported as being between £300k and £350k
                  Excellent - i read through the burton link someone posted and they were putting a value on him of around £2 million, so seems we have got a decent bargain.

Comment

Ashley Wilkinson of the Burton Mail offers his view on QPR's newest recruit ...

For QPR fans tell us who Nasser El Khayati is?

Nasser is a very talented player, capable of moments of real magic on his day. At 26-years-old, or 27 the day after the Ipswich game, he's just about entering his prime as a forward player and when he's on form, he's extremely exciting to watch. Sometimes you can watch a player, and the crowd will draw breath whenever he gets on the ball, eager to see what he can do next - Nasser fits that mould, when on form.

There seems some debate as to whether he’s a winger or a forward. Clear that one up for us?

He can play either - but he has been primarily employed as a left-winger at Burton Albion, which for me is where he is most effective. He is two-footed, and is lethal cutting inside from the left. Look at his goals away at Blackpool this season or at home to Southend last - when he gets space in front of him, cutting inside from the left, a wonderful finish could well follow.

By his own admission he struggled to start with at Burton. What did JFH do to get him going?

I think much of it was down to getting up to speed, coming from amateur football in Holland (playing for Kozakken Boys in the Topklasse), and needing to get used to the pace and physicality of the English game. Hasselbaink tended to use him as a substitute initially but by the season's end, he was a key player. That continued into League One.

He’s gone from League Two to League One. Can he make that next step to the Championship?

I see no reason why not - but the Championship is a big step up in quality. Nasser has the skills and, more importantly, the confidence to make an impact in the second tier. He has ambitions to be in the Premier League and he'll be working with the manager who gave him his break in English football. Brewers fans will watch with great interest.

Comment

http://mobile.qpr.co.uk//news/articl...d-2942237.aspx

Real nice read that.

Comment

I reckon the bloke is going to frustrate and thrill in equal measure.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          I reckon the bloke is going to frustrate and thrill in equal measure.
                          Been frustrated most of the last four years so I'll take that!

Comment

needs a hair make over

Comment

Well he set up the winner on Saturday so that's a good start.

Comment

Well he set up the winner on Saturday so that's a good start.
                                With a shot that was heading for the corner flag, but yea we'll take it

My pal who watches a lot of lower league said he's a shite Adel who could play a bit. Could see exactly what he meant within 2 mins. Could be a useful addition.

Comment

Working...
                                X