Polter player of the month.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Same could have been said about Austin when he first joined!
    No, it couldn't. Austin is, and always was, class.

I can't believe we are actually comparing Polter to him?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He's technically not great. But I'm sorry, if anyone is saying he doesn't deserve player of the month, they're simply wrong. 4 goals in 5 games. That's all you need to know.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Translation please.
        He's scoring record is up there with any striker we have ever purchased so far, but you say he's poo.
        Then you say so what if he's scoring for fun, wait 12 months and chat about him, so why can't you wait 12 months before making threads slagging him off if your so certain he is, there will be plenty of time for your moaning when he stops scoring, but at the moment he's prolific and just been voted player of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          He's technically not great. But I'm sorry, if anyone is saying he doesn't deserve player of the month, they're simply wrong. 4 goals in 5 games. That's all you need to know.
          In fairness to him he does deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            He's scoring record is up there with any striker we have ever purchased so,far, but you say he's poo.
            Then you say so what if he's scoring for fun, what 12 months, so why can't you wait 12 on the before making threads slagging him off if your so certain he is, there will be plenty of time for your moaning when he stops scoring, but at the moment he's prolific.
            #thenewstanbowles
            #betterthanmarsh
            #cloneofaustin
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              #thenewstanbowles
              #betterthanmarsh
              #cloneofaustin
              #HesScoringEveryGameGoToOneAndYouWillSee

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Never said he didn't deserve award. Just that if a player as poor as that wins it, proves how #### poor we've been.

Comment

Now you really are having a laugh.
                  Of the goals Polter has scored, tell me which Zamora would have scored? Rotherham.

Zamora's finishing was dreadful 90% of the time. Zamora didn't jump, couldn't hold the ball up, either fouled or was offside and offered nothing.

Scored at Wembley and had a good hour against Liverpool, Villa and WBA. Summed up his best bits in his 3 years there and you're having a pop at Polter after 10 games when he's done more than Bobby did in 3 years.

Comment

Never said he didn't deserve award. Just that if a player as poor as that wins it, proves how #### poor we've been.
                    No fair play.
                    But only at QPR could a player be voted player of the month and still be slated lol
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Everyone is very entitled to their opinion. I just think he is improving and beginning to prove his doubters wrong. He ain't no Austin that's for sure but i don't think he was signed as an immediate replacement for him. I think he was more a battering ram replacement for Zamora. Didn't cost us the earth either. He may lack in polished talent but is still learning and settling in. Hopefully him and Washington can get it going on the pitch and we will start scoring more. Loads of players flatter to deceive peoples expectations, especially here but he is putting in more effort than most of the players we've had over the last 4 years and should at least be commended for it rather than slated all the time.

And on the other end of the scale you have Berahino who West Brom value at £25m and he has scored 22 in 88. That is a sh1t return for that price. No way is he worth that and is well over hyped. And is disruptive too. I for one am happy with what Polter is doing atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                        Of the goals Polter has scored, tell me which Zamora would have scored? Rotherham.

Zamora's finishing was dreadful 90% of the time. Zamora didn't jump, couldn't hold the ball up, either fouled or was offside and offered nothing.

Scored at Wembley and had a good hour against Liverpool and Villa. Summed up his best bits in his 3 years there and you're having a pop at Polter after 10 games when he's done more than Bobby did in 3 years.
                        Bobby is god. You wash your mouth out.

Comment

Personally couldn't care less if his first touch is poor if his end product is as good as it is at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Bobby is god. You wash your mouth out.
                            I'll love him for that goal. Dreadful player though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Scored at Wembley and had a good hour against Liverpool, Villa and WBA. Summed up his best bits in his 3 years there and you're having a pop at Polter after 10 games when he's done more than Bobby did in 3 years.
                              I believe he's doing quite well at Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Personally couldn't care less if his first touch is poor if his end product is as good as it is at the moment.
                                Exactly

Comment

Working...
                                X