• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Polter!
    Keep on scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Let's have this conversation in 12 months.
      Sure, Lets...
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Not quite been 12 months Nas
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

If you look at my posts in this thread shows i could see the potential he had. Everyone wanted the finished article to replace Austin but that was never going to be the case with us needing to curb spending. Just shows what a lot of hard work and determination can do for your game. Don't see many people talking like they did in the other posts in this thread. Wonder what those posters think now.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            If you look at my posts in this thread shows i could see the potential he had. Everyone wanted the finished article to replace Austin but that was never going to be the case with us needing to curb spending. Just shows what a lot of hard work and determination can do for your game. Don't see many people talking like they did in the other posts in this thread. Wonder what those posters think now.
            I've been as supportive of the guy as possible because he works so hard to improve his all round game. That's such a valuable asset, the ability to legitimately completely remould a player.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

And when you look at his attitude compared to probably what 80% of signings we've made since TF took over. Makes you wonder if they had the desire to be like that where would we be as a club now. Financially and in league position too. Leicester showed last season what desire, hard work and togetherness can do for a team compared to the earlier part of the season before. We are already seeing some of that hard work and togetherness this season compared to last. Where will it take us?

Comment

Working...
              X