No announcement yet.

Shaping up nicely imo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been pleased with what I've seen of Luongo lately. And Faurlin is the best footballer at the club by a mile. Those 2 in CM is very good for this level and they could compliment each other well.

I keep saying it buy we need new fullbacks so badly, it'll make us look a completely different team. Perch + Konch offer nothing going forward and are the weakest part of our defence.

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
      Been pleased with what I've seen of Luongo lately. And Faurlin is the best footballer at the club by a mile. Those 2 in CM is very good for this level and they could compliment each other well.

I keep saying it buy we need new fullbacks so badly, it'll make us look a completely different team. Perch + Konch offer nothing going forward and are the weakest part of our defence.
      There really is no need for it either. Yun is gathering dust in the U21's while we cart out the Konch every week. Frustrates the hell out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        There really is no need for it either. Yun is gathering dust in the U21's while we cart out the Konch every week. Frustrates the hell out of me!
        Wheres Yun been hiding? ... is it purely injury reasons that he's been out for so long?... hows he look for the U21s?

Sorry for the questions Tarbs, just youre the 1st person Ive heard who seems to have a scooby whats going on with him.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

There must be a reason why successive managers aren't playing him though...

Comment

We do not need loanes at this time - just put Robinson in next match or recall our players

Comment

I don't understand why he was good enough last year in the EPL but not the Championship?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                I've done it before but there are far too many occassions even just this season that show him pulling the strings. Add quite a few before his injury in the prem and many many more in the Champ winning season (Unsung hero imo) and you have yourself a player who always pulls the strings of football games.
                would love to see it from faurlin but only see it in glimpses . sometimes it's not what the midfielder does with the ball but the work he does off it . faurlins lack of pace shows him up . he wasn't in the game at ashton gate and get gets caught out time and time again with the pace of the game

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  would love to see it from faurlin but only see it in glimpses . sometimes it's not what the midfielder does with the ball but the work he does off it . faurlins lack of pace shows him up . he wasn't in the game at ashton gate and get gets caught out time and time again with the pace of the game
                  You must not watch many of his games because he is always on the ball and when he's off it, he still wins it back. That game at Ashton gate where he supposedly didn't do much with or without the ball, not only did he have the most possession of anyone on the pitch except Luke Freeman, but he also made two tackles, two interceptions and two clearances and won three aerial duels so even at his worst, he's our ticker in midfield. For the record, watch him play with someone faster next to him (like he is supposed to) and see him shine like he did yesterday, and many other times this season. Also, no one I've seen play for us this season (bar maybe hoilett recently) attempts to do more off the ball than Faurlin.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Wheres Yun been hiding? ... is it purely injury reasons that he's been out for so long?... hows he look for the U21s?

Sorry for the questions Tarbs, just youre the 1st person Ive heard who seems to have a scooby whats going on with him.
                    Might have appeared to know more than I actually do there mate. I have no idea what the story is with Yun. I also haven't been watching the EDS games recently, torture enough watching the first team without putting myself through watching the ressies too!

Comment

Yun is pants. He's not remotely the solution to our problem at LB.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        You must not watch many of his games because he is always on the ball and when he's off it, he still wins it back. That game at Ashton gate where he supposedly didn't do much with or without the ball, not only did he have the most possession of anyone on the pitch except Luke Freeman, but he also made two tackles, two interceptions and two clearances and won three aerial duels so even at his worst, he's our ticker in midfield. For the record, watch him play with someone faster next to him (like he is supposed to) and see him shine like he did yesterday, and many other times this season. Also, no one I've seen play for us this season (bar maybe hoilett recently) attempts to do more off the ball than Faurlin.
                        that's your opinion , i have watched him play for years he's never done it for me

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Yun is pants. He's not remotely the solution to our problem at LB.
                          Disagree with that. Best left back at the club by a country mile in my opinion.......with the possible exception of Robinson whom we've never seen play for us!

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Certainly takes time to build a good team, if we give jfh time I'm sure he will get there
                            Agree
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Get kepekwa back surely better than an ageing konchesky
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Might have appeared to know more than I actually do there mate. I have no idea what the story is with Yun. I also haven't been watching the EDS games recently, torture enough watching the first team without putting myself through watching the ressies too!
                                Haha yeah agree with that... sorry mate, miss read your post, my bad.
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X