Shaping up nicely imo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Hoilett is a no go. It's to risky and I hope the club have learnt there lesson. Hes come to life a bit to get a new deal or move on. What we are doing with hall, luongo, smithies and washinton is the formula to follow now. Move hoilett on and begin the new era at QPR with players who thank their lucky stars they play for us.
    Or maybe he's come to life because he's being played in his correct position. However if he's on high wages, he probably has to go

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Not seen the game but reading the reports gives our Hoilett as best attacking player ?

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/n...layer-ratings?
      He was at times but usually ran down blind alleys. The 4 of those players just stuck out to me as something we can build around. Phillips and Fer were not with at all and of we can move them on and get some cash for them I would. Really don't think we're miles away from a decent side. It's the big time Charlie's that are underperforming in my eyes etc Phillips. Washington looked superb when he came on. Looks lightning quick and strong. Made up about 50 yards on a defender in a sprint to chase down a dead ball!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Add Faurlin and (if we keep him) Hoilett to that. I know this is for the future and all but I hope to see Faurlin pulling the strings for a few years to come.
        been watching faurlin for years now never seen him 'pulling the strings'

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          I have, on many occasions.

Comment

I'm glad people are starting to come around to what us happy clappers have been saying all along. Give JFH a decent chance.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

You simply haven't watched him then. He does that more often than not.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I would give hoilett a new deal if it was on revised wages (that was within our new wage structure). Been our best attacking player under Jimmy. But if the club cant agree a reasonable amount then show him the door. He's still only 25. Players go through ups and downs in their careers, we dont know what goes on in the background and so to suggest his turnaround is purely down to "earning a new deal" is too simplistic a reason and lacks conceptual thought. If that was the case im sure the club would be aware of this and deal with the situation accordingly.

Comment

Good news that some are starting to come round to the idea that we're moving in the right direction . Id rather take the time and build a sustainable solid team that will stand us in good stead in the future than keep throwing dead money at ageing celebrities

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    Good news that some are starting to come round to the idea that we're moving in the right direction . Id rather take the time and build a sustainable solid team that will stand us in good stead in the future than keep throwing dead money at ageing celebrities
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Like this post a lot, showing at least some signs of promise and change as a squad.

Smithies - Next Season for sure
                      Hall - Next Season for sure
                      Nedum - Next Season for sure
                      Perch - Possibly look at replacing, keep as squad player
                      Konch - Good interim but needs replacing.

As a group of defenders, they are now settled together. Consistency within any team is key and its no surprise they these guys are working well together now. (Look at our NW promotion team, not the best set of defenders on paper but always playing together helped)

Luongo - Finally seeing why he was highly rated.
                      Phillips - Most likely that he will go, but if he doesn't then worth keeping.
                      Hoillet - Been superb this season, proved he can do it. Likely to go.
                      Faurlin - No better CM on his day but probably a position that JFH will replace

Polter / Fer - Polter has done well, probably a squad player at best but offers a different system and approach. Fer is likely to go I guess but seems like the 'right sort'
                      Washington - One for the future for sure.

As a whole the basis is there, you could argue Gladwin may have a role to play but I am not sure as of yet.

Good news is JFH has his plans and see's his system and players he needs. Also good to see him wanting to clear a lot of rubbish out.

Comment

I've done it before but there are far too many occassions even just this season that show him pulling the strings. Add quite a few before his injury in the prem and many many more in the Champ winning season (Unsung hero imo) and you have yourself a player who always pulls the strings of football games.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I was so happy and made me feel good to read what Roberto, who actually was at the match, had to say - of course the some, not attending the match have to spoil it.
                          I firmly believe the club is on the right track in building decent, fun to watch, young and hungry team. Season 2016/17 should be a lot of fun.
                          I think we are in a good spot in the table to blend in new young players, not in relegation or playoff stress. I hope it is used wisely by our club.
                          Have a good day.

Comment

The problem with our supporters that we think off instant success like we have the right to go straight back up, JFH will get it right am sure off that but we need to lose a few so we can bring in some decent talent, am positive there are more Conor Washington's in the lower leagues so that's a job for the scouts. TBH I will be glad when the likes off Sandro fer hoilett traore are off the wage bill, matty we will get probably the money back what we paid for him. I think it was 5m from Blackpool then onwards and upwards hopefully after that urssssssssss
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Really shouldn't take nine games to finally play Luongo in central midfield tbh. Blindingly obvious to me from the get go. Worrying when an idiot like me is ahead of the curve.
                              Our manager explains:

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...ubts-about-him
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

I'd put Onuha in those 4 as you need a solid CB partnership and him and Hall together are superb.

As for Luongo.......plays how Tom Carroll should have done a couple of seasons back.

Comment

Working...
                                X