Shaping up nicely imo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaping up nicely imo!

Just back and have to say I think the spine of this team is shaping up nicely for the future...

Smithies
    Hall
    Luongo
    Washington

All 4 looked cut above the rest of the team tonight and looking forward to seeing how these guy develop!

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
    Just back and have to say I think the spine of this team is shaping up nicely for the future...

Smithies
    Hall
    Luongo
    Washington

All 4 looked cut above the rest of the team tonight and looking forward to seeing how these guy develop!
    Add Faurlin and (if we keep him) Hoilett to that. I know this is for the future and all but I hope to see Faurlin pulling the strings for a few years to come.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Good news, good result. Tough place to go and we haven't got a great record there. Nice to hear Luango doing well, shouldn't have been dropped. Hall is player of the Season at the minute.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

My mate who was there said Luongo was his MOTM. Glad he's doing well, looks like he's cemented his place.

Comment

Certainly takes time to build a good team, if we give jfh time I'm sure he will get there
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            Certainly takes time to build a good team, if we give jfh time I'm sure he will get there
            Me to Herts but I'm sure Jimmy Floyd knows he still has a massive job on his hands his prime task has to be ridding the club of compacency from top to bottom not just the players he starts

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post

Smithies
              Hall
              Luongo
              Washington

Spot on thread!!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

One player at a time, superb news thanks for posting.

I guess there is no chance of Samba coming back now, why not make a deal with all the players who we don't want and refuse to leave.

Comment

Far too much positivity, really not in keeping with the sentiments of this forum. A few guys on this thread need to have a word with themselves in my opinion!

Comment

good post and 4 players there we can build the team around.

Faurlin will be important and will be a good squad player to have for the next few years if managed correctly.

Hoilett is a no go. It's to risky and I hope the club have learnt there lesson. Hes come to life a bit to get a new deal or move on. What we are doing with hall, luongo, smithies and washinton is the formula to follow now. Move hoilett on and begin the new era at QPR with players who thank their lucky stars they play for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      Really shouldn't take nine games to finally play Luongo in central midfield tbh. Blindingly obvious to me from the get go. Worrying when an idiot like me is ahead of the curve.

Comment

I agree with the 3 of the players mentioned, as to building the team around them.
                        I will probably add Washington to the list, once I have seen him get more game time. After all, he's only made two sub appearances so far.
                        As for Faurlin, I like him, but I think that he is a good squad player too, and not a guaranteed starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Really shouldn't take nine games to finally play Luongo in central midfield tbh. Blindingly obvious to me from the get go. Worrying when an idiot like me is ahead of the curve.
                          Moan moan moan!

Comment

Positive thread!!!! Woooooo, finally!!

Comment

Not seen the game but reading the reports gives our Hoilett as best attacking player ?

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/n...layer-ratings?

Comment

Working...
                              X