The next 3 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Personally am not 1 for historical records at clubs. The players at the club now were, predominantly, not there for the last 6 games vs Fulham so, IMO, it's irrelevant. I go on current performances and how I feel we will do. Think Fulham are $hit and we should win that game if we play to even 80% of our ability. I went to Ipswich away and they were pony too, a draw at home to them is easily achievable IMO. As for Bolton, well, they're atrocious. As it goes, the last time I went to Bolton (year we won play offs) we won there IIRC, Andy Johnson scored?
    Fair point about historical records, but can you explain why QPR have never won at the City Ground in 32 attempts? Different set of players even when Forest wrre getting relegated they couldnt win. Somehow I think players get to know about the history and it plays on their minds - hence the sequence continues.
    Current form for QPR is not good either. You underestimate Fulham possibly out of a strong dislike for them. They can cause QPR problems.
    Also, Bolton may be atrocious yet they still scored 3 at Loftus Road.
    Last edited by stanistheman; 27-01-2016, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Ipswich - have a v.good record at QPR plus JFH's negative football = draw
      Fulham - hell of a bogey side with 1 win against them in last 7 fixtures with 6 defeats. Not sure why anyone thinks 3 points is likely especially the way QPR are performing - another draw.
      Bolton - how many wins at Bolton for QPR can you guys recall? Another draw.
      Thing you're bang on there am afraid Big Fella... I'd take two losses against Tractor Boys and Trotters if we could guarantee the win against the Ruperts as have a very posh acquaintance (not a mate) who supports the Fools as does his missus(who has amazing t1ts) and they gave me awful grief when we lost 4-0 as they did when they put 6 past us a few years back...!!

Comment

Me thinks we'll get either 7 or 9 points in the next three.

We'll beat Bolton and Fulham, whether or not we beat Ipswich all depends on how much we feed the Polt.

Seriously but, for some strange reason I reckon Washington will score a goal in all three matches... Just like we were going to beat Forest 5-0
        Last edited by Ranger-JimBob; 28-01-2016, 07:50 AM.
        Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Fantastic win.....now are you all confident of the next 2 games ??

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Fantastic win.....now are you all confident of the next 2 games ??
            We have to be.

Comment

1 down 2 to go

Comment

We're going to Wembley!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  We're going to Wembley!

Comment

Working...
                  X