Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any QPR fans on here going out to the Euros?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the Eurostar prices like? I haven't booked it yet. Probably going to find it hard to find a place to stay in Paris for the final so think it might be an all nighter on the town then first train home job.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      What's the Eurostar prices like? I haven't booked it yet. Probably going to find it hard to find a place to stay in Paris for the final so think it might be an all nighter on the town then first train home job.
      To be fair the Eurostar prices are pretty good all through the Euros

Getting to Marseille is a pain though and I paid £200 for a return flight via Madrid and then about £80 each to stay there two nights

Comment

Wouldn't watch England if you paid me. Total crap

Comment

four of us going over for the Wales game, going to do the Fanzone etc, tickets for Eurostar for this game are sold out but you can get a ticket back on 17th for around £125, problem is no trains left to get out there

might go over on the ferry Tues morning then train from Calais to Lens, stay in Calais after the game maybe, anyone else got ideas over accommodation for this game?
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Nothing booked, not a great fan of the national side tbh, but a group of us have talked a bout potentially going out to France for 1 night to coincide with an England game and just have a bit of a session. Although reckon train prices might scupper the idea, can see them rocketed their prices for the England game dates.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
              four of us going over for the Wales game, going to do the Fanzone etc, tickets for Eurostar for this game are sold out but you can get a ticket back on 17th for around £125, problem is no trains left to get out there

might go over on the ferry Tues morning then train from Calais to Lens, stay in Calais after the game maybe, anyone else got ideas over accommodation for this game?
              Go to Booking.com mate and have a look at Lille or Arras or plenty of trains going back to Paris after the game

We booked the 18.01 Eurostar going Weds evening and that was pretty cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Wouldn't watch England if you paid me. Total crap
                Fair enough, your choice. But for me it's a great excuse to spend a few days in Marseilles in June (not even sure who we'll be seeing in the QF), enjoy the scene and watch some football. And at this point in our soggy and uninspiring football season, I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Nothing booked, not a great fan of the national side tbh, but a group of us have talked a bout potentially going out to France for 1 night to coincide with an England game and just have a bit of a session. Although reckon train prices might scupper the idea, can see them rocketed their prices for the England game dates.
                  Think you will find the prices a lot better then you think mate

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    Think you will find the prices a lot better then you think mate
                    Got mine for £84 return, heading over to Lille on the Wednesday, staying in the Ibis too!

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      Isn't he English?
                      Qualifies under the grandparent rule apparently.
                      Read that he is gonna be called up for there friendly games in March with a view to taking him to Euros.

Comment

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/s...yers-1-7159195

Comment

I've booked Dover Calais ferry one way car + 4 of us, 45 quid, day before Wales v England, camp site booked on edge of Paris for two nights then down to Bordeaux and Toulouse to watching the mighty Welsh, bit of D Day sight seeing in the two days off after the group games then back from Caen to Pompey and back to Cardiff in time for the knockout games.
                          Anyone with tickets for Wales v England, Germany v Poland, Ireland v Belgium, Wales v Russia and Spain v Croatia I'd be interested?

Comment

Cheers Isle's, we've booked Eurotunnel 15th, 2 nights in Calais, with train to Lens and back on 16th, eurotunnel back 17th £376 for 4 of us all in, just got to find 4 tickets for the game!!
                            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                            X