On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

Fairly predictable draw, played well first half but never got going in the second, the problem for me is the full backs especially Konchesky,they are both slow and offer very little going forward, central midfield we lack a true leader to gee the team up, I can slowly see improvements but still a lot of change to come.

Washington looked lively in his small cameo, setting up a fairly easy chance for Cherry, looking forward to seeing more of him.

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    Fairly predictable draw, played well first half but never got going in the second, the problem for me is the full backs especially Konchesky,they are both slow and offer very little going forward, central midfield we lack a true leader to gee the team up, I can slowly see improvements but still a lot of change to come.

Washington looked lively in his small cameo, setting up a fairly easy chance for Cherry, looking forward to seeing more of him.
    Fairly feeble fayre to be honest and a major overhaul needed.. Gino should've been on with 30mins to go at least as the game was as flat as a fart and crying out for someone champing at the bit like him on his debut looking to impress... JFH is far too cautious I reckon...

Comment

Working...
    X