Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Believe We Will Kick Right On After Today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Want a wager on that or you just trying to wind me up
    Not winding up, just optimistic. Don't do wagers on here mate, no point in it really.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Yes but maybe its time I packed up going as the last few seasons especially
      this one has diminished my love of this club.

Couple this with some ignorant mindless idiots on here that just
      compounds my feelings

Supporter since 1962
      And long may your support continue, but please then support the club as opposed to just berating it at every turn.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

t
        Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        He has a point tbf. Bill not exactly full of the joys a win brings.
        Maybe but a win at Rotherham great but I know this club
        and they always flatter to deceive ok

Comment

We all know this club, hence why we tolerate the many bad times and why we want to rejoice at the slightest good result.
          You have seen an awful lot since 62, therefore you of all people should be used to some of the tosh we have witnessed lately.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Poor defence? Really? Onuoha and Hall are probably one of the best pairings in this league and certainly one of my favourites since the 10/11 season.
            Maybe I imagined that we kept letting in late goals lately and maybe I'm being harsh on defence that have let in 34 goals which outside the bottom 6 is one of the worst.
            'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

^^To be fair late goals have been one of our trademark tricks for a good 4 years or so now. Our CBs are good for this level but our fullbacks aside from Yun are woeful and Green's flaws have been well documented...

Happy we got a win, happy for Jimmy. Still don't think we'll do anything this year but hopefully he can see the season out shift some dead wood and build for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                Maybe I imagined that we kept letting in late goals lately and maybe I'm being harsh on defence that have let in 34 goals which outside the bottom 6 is one of the worst.
                Late goals have been an issue but that to me doesn't make a defence bad. They've shown they are capable of defending extremely well.

In fact, in games where Ned and Hall have been the centre half pairing for 60 minutes or more, they've conceded only 9 goals in 12 matches. I don't know about you, but to me, that's a pretty good record when Rob Green is behind you for 10 of those games.

Comment

We are not out of the woods yet
                  Exactly Bill. Only 11 points off the play-offs now!

Comment

Great win, clean sheet, Polter goal.. Even though Rotherham are pony it was a good result. Would be nice to sign a few in midweek. Few strikers, JET wasn't even on the bench so the Rumours of the fall out might be true. Maybe get a few out. good to see Luango get a run out. Think he is decent. Keep Sandro and Toszer on the bench. Good day to be a Ranger.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Didn't it also take Gerry Francis and Neil Clement 8 or 9 games to get there first wins, before going on good runs?

So hopefully that's a good omen for Jim

Looking at the next few fixtures, I can see it happening too.

Comment

Letīs enjoy one win at a time.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

And long may your support continue, but please then support the club as opposed to just berating it at every turn.
                          What a f acking cheek. Jesus. Supporter since 1962. Show some f acking respect. I'd thought better of you. And, no, I don't know Bill from Adam.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Exactly Bill. Only 11 points off the play-offs now!
                            Now you I know keeps a steady head. One way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Now you I know keeps a steady head. One way or another.
                              Steady yet forever the optimist - through the good times and the bad. That's me mate.

Comment

Not likelyto many #####

Comment

Working...
                                X