Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Believe We Will Kick Right On After Today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Believe We Will Kick Right On After Today.

Also really believe in JFH, it's taken a while but we have been unlucky, think we will go on a really good run though. (Fingers crossed)
    I'll still have any bet we won't get relegated of any realist fancies it, PayPal the money to myu and he pays out to the victor season end.

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Also really believe in JFH, it's taken a while but we have been unlucky, think we will go on a really good run though. (Fingers crossed)
    I'll, still have any bet we won't get relegated of any realist fancies it, PayPal the money to myu and he pays out season end.
    Which so called realist, who posts on here, would take a bet that their team will be relegated??

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Which so called realist, who posts on here, would take a bet that their team will be relegated??
      One of the seven who voted we will go down on Wednesday maybe? It's only a question, I would hope nobody would.

Comment

One of the seven who voted we will go down on Wednesday maybe? It's only a question, I would hope nobody would.
        Thinking something really isn't the same as wanting something, you know.

Comment

And don't take it out on me we won mate please. I never scored or picked the side.

(Joking by the way)

Comment

I'll still have any bet we won't get relegated of any realist fancies it, PayPal the money to myu and he pays out to the victor season end.
            Originally you said not in bottom eight Kev come on play the game.

Dont get carried away you should know better Rangers will bite you
            on #### they always have.......so bottom eight?

Comment

Thinking something really isn't the same as wanting something, you know.
              And betting on something really isnt the same as wanting something

Comment

It's definitely a big monkey off our backs kev. Hopefully that'll relax the players a bit now, and we can kick on and go on a little run.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

And don't take it out on me we won mate please. I never scored or picked the side.

(Joking by the way)
                  We are not out of the woods yet

Comment

Nice to celebrate, however its work in progress. Maybe we will see more players from those that played today leaving. So, I am staying calm and relaxed for this this week, and then hope we win again and again....

Comment

Would love to agree but a great and much needed win against a relegation team don't cover up our poor defence and need of another striker. That's not anti manager talk or anything, just we need to improve our team especially in defence if we are to kick on from here. But hope you right
                      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

Defence has been alright though ain't it voyager, only silly mistakes by green and last minute lapses of concentration.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Still the same mate. We won't be bottom eight imho. No chance.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                              Would love to agree but a great and much needed win against a relegation team don't cover up our poor defence and need of another striker. That's not anti manager talk or anything, just we need to improve our team especially in defence if we are to kick on from here. But hope you right
                              Poor defence? Really? Onuoha and Hall are probably one of the best pairings in this league and certainly one of my favourites since the 10/11 season.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X