Rotherham Positive Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    sorry, lost my train of thought something to do with rotherham results compared to ours
    Oh right haha, no doubt their recent form was better, certainly better than it was earlier in the season, but we done extremely well today against a tough side, especially considering who they've beaten and the fact that they had scored in their previous 5 and we've gone and kept a clean sheet and scored 3. We can only play what's in front of us and we did well so I'll take that as a big positive. Ofcourse we need a couple more players but I don't think we need too many more than we currently have.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Oh right haha, no doubt their recent form was better, certainly better than it was earlier in the season, but we done extremely well today against a tough side, especially considering who they've beaten and the fact that they had scored in their previous 5 and we've gone and kept a clean sheet and scored 3. We can only play what's in front of us and we did well so I'll take that as a big positive. Ofcourse we need a couple more players but I don't think we need too many more than we currently have.
      agree we done well, but todays result is only good if we follow it up in the next fixture.
      Also agree we dont need many in, lets hope quality instead on quantity.
      Still think its wrong to have ferdinand in charge.

Comment

Itīs wrong to have Sir Les in charge, Quaz? Why? He is Learning his trade and so are the players. IMO, we need to build a foundation for the future. Thatīs why we have to be satisfied with a win against "little" Rotherham. We need to be patient now. NO MORE QUICK FIXES, PLEASE.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          agree we done well, but todays result is only good if we follow it up in the next fixture.
          Also agree we dont need many in, lets hope quality instead on quantity.
          Still think its wrong to have ferdinand in charge.
          Well, for the sake of our club mate, I do hope you are wrong on that part haha
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

So far I'm two out of three. I predicted a drawer last week and a win this week. Another win next week and I'll be three out of three.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              So far I'm two out of three. I predicted a drawer last week and a win this week. Another win next week and I'll be three out of three.
              Snap jmelanie. Snap.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Or Steve "not renewing"

Comment

Working...
                X