No announcement yet.

Rotherham Positive Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traore still stealing a wage which includes a extention, Green still picking up 2.8 million a year, Hall is a success,Smithies has just got into the team,Luongo has hardly played and Polter is doing well at the moment so this season there are 2 that have worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Frankly idiotic post. Wouldn't usually devolve myself to this level but I'm in too good a mood to let you ruin it so here are a few good things the club has done this season: Written off 160mil of debt, brought in a young and fairly experienced manager, shown we are no pushovers in the transfer windows any more, signed some really interesting players, signed grant hall to a new contract when he started performing fantastically, stopped rob green from extending.
      As for the Charlie incident, isn't it interesting how it took two hours in total for it to go from starting as a rumour on mainstream media (not including ITK's on here who got it earlier this week) to actually happening? That's how transfers should be done, not constant speculation. JFH's comments just made sure that no one was speculating. Take a day off mate, if you were any more negative your colours would be inverted.
      Read the opening line about idiotic, and switched off, we all have opions, not all happy clappers coz we won against team worst than us

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Traore still stealing a wage which includes a extention, Green still picking up 2.8 million a year, Hall is a success,Smithies has just got into the team,Luongo has hardly played and Polter is doing well at the moment so this season there are 2 that have worked out.
        Oh look the club doing good, fvck me sideways

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          Read the opening line about idiotic, and switched off, we all have opions, not all happy clappers coz we won against team worst than us
          Maybe if you'd continue reading the first line, you'd realise that there was a lot more to it. Not everything can go right all the time but just as many complain about what goes wrong, we also have to praise what is done right.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

No the club are doing anything but good, Fernandes and sport do not go together just look at Caterham F1 team. Shambles from top to bottom and at least the last board seemed to have a plan. Anyone on here feel like they know what this board's plan is?

Comment

No the club are doing anything but good, Fernandes and sport do not go together just look at Caterham F1 team. Shambles from top to bottom and at least the last board seemed to have a plan. Anyone on here feel like they know what this board's plan is?
              Success
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

That is their hope Nasser but how are they going to get that?

Comment

Maybe if you'd continue reading the first line, you'd realise that there was a lot more to it. Not everything can go right all the time but just as many complain about what goes wrong, we also have to praise what is done right.
                  Why should they get praise, for making the same mistakes every year, always relied on one striker, now that job falls to polter, we never seem to get it right.
                  My main problem is ferdinand signing mates.

Comment

Why should they get praise, for making the same mistakes every year, always relied on one striker, now that job falls to polter, we never seem to get it right.
                    My main problem is ferdinand signing mates.
                    So Luongo, Hall, Smithies are all problems to you?

Comment

How much money has this board wasted on paying players who were at best bit part players since they took over? 20-30 million?

Comment

So Luongo, Hall, Smithies are all problems to you?
                        I said strikers, considering les and jfh were strikers, you would think they could see what is needed.
                        What about gladwin, bought and sent straight out on loan, to then be recalled.

Comment

I said strikers, considering les and jfh were strikers, you would think they could see what is needed.
                          And then be sent out on loan again. What about all the teams who do that? And if you mean strikers, then they've signed two strikers since Les has been here: One of those has 3 in 4 and is looking to develop his confidence and the other has scored a few in the time he's started. I don't think they have done badly with regards to actual signings they've made, but perhaps you think the volume is limited.

Comment

And then be sent out on loan again. What about all the teams who do that? And if you mean strikers, then they've signed two strikers since Les has been here: One of those has 3 in 4 and is looking to develop his confidence and the other has scored a few in the time he's started. I don't think they have done badly with regards to actual signings they've made, but perhaps you think the volume is limited.
                            We are very limited, couple of injuries to main squad could kill off the season.
                            Also not many teams roll over as easy as rotherham so still need for bringing more players in.

Comment

JFH hasn't had a chance to bring anyone in yet.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                JFH hasn't had a chance to bring anyone in yet.
                                What do you mean had a chance, how long has the window been open, plenty of time.
                                Surely they had targets before the window opened.

Comment

Working...
                                X