Rotherham Positive Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Boro lost so that's three points gained on them, we can still catch them.
    One win every 9 games wont catch them, a win against rotherham is no surprise, losing our main striker sort of says it all about the club
    Rotten to the core.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Pol ahh hmmm, i cant do it myu. please do the honour for me mate
      You can do it... I know you give credit where it's due!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        One win every 9 games wont catch them, a win against rotherham is no surprise, losing our main striker sort of says it all about the club
        Rotten to the core.
        Boro lost to Bristol (below Rotherham) so that is a surprise. How does any of that say anything we are is rotten to the core.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

No quaz, Macca or qpr posting tonight.

1) Luongo played in a more advanced position in midfield
          2) Polter continues to impress?
          3) Smithies
          4) Perch, it seems like we often win with him playing?
          5) Hoilett
          6) The win!!
          7) 10 point down to relegation.
          8) We are ahead of Leeds on the League table.
          9) JFH got his first win.
          Last edited by Shania; 16-01-2016, 06:36 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Great result on the field of play but losing your best player for as little as we did was not so good. Goal scorers cost good money and to get a decent one in will cost us to replace him.

Comment

Well done did not think we would win but by three goals was superb onwards and upwards hopefully.

Comment

No quaz, Macca or qpr posting tonight.
                Or Steve "not renewing"
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

To be fair to Steve he made a thread saying today's jfh first win ginge.

Comment

To be fair to Steve he made a thread saying today's jfh first win ginge.
                    I missed that, and rescind my slur against him.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Boro lost to Bristol (below Rotherham) so that is a surprise. How does any of that say anything we are is rotten to the core.
                      Let me know when you can think of anything good the club has done this season.
                      JFh after last match said charlie nearly back, when in fact he was in talks with another club,
                      Lying is a trait the board etc see to have.

Comment

JFh after last match said charlie nearly back, when in fact he was in talks with another club,
                        That´s the way every single club are doing it, I´m sad to say. Modern football, for me and you.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

The worst bit about this is 4 and a bit years down the line and still the board are clueless when it comes to transfers!

Comment

Frankly idiotic post. Wouldn't usually devolve myself to this level but I'm in too good a mood to let you ruin it so here are a few good things the club has done this season: Written off 160mil of debt, brought in a young and fairly experienced manager, shown we are no pushovers in the transfer windows any more, signed some really interesting players, signed grant hall to a new contract when he started performing fantastically, stopped rob green from extending.
                            As for the Charlie incident, isn't it interesting how it took two hours in total for it to go from starting as a rumour on mainstream media (not including ITK's on here who got it earlier this week) to actually happening? That's how transfers should be done, not constant speculation. JFH's comments just made sure that no one was speculating. Take a day off mate, if you were any more negative your colours would be inverted.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              The worst bit about this is 4 and a bit years down the line and still the board are clueless when it comes to transfers!
                              Absolutely clueless, players like Hall, Luongo, Polter, Smithies are all signs of how ignorant this board still is

Comment

According to JFH, he said Charlie went to see him yesterday morning (Friday), told him Saints want him and that his going.

Comment

Working...
                                X