Gonna lose out on Washington.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna lose out on Washington.

Apparently Wolves who just banked £10million from the Afobe sale have tabled a bid of £3million last night.
    Can't see us matching that.

Gotta go and get Bamford here now.
    Chelsea don't want him so would try and do deal now on loan with permanent move in summer.

Can't see us doing anything in this Transfer Window.
    Will end up loaning players like Fer and Phillips out with views to perm moves that don't Benifit us 1 bit.

Bet we even loan out Nedum to Norwich as well.

Just having a rant!!
    Really p*ssed off with the situation we are in now.

Bet we ain't got any money to spend this window to try and turn things around.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
      Just having a rant!!
      Really p*ssed off with the situation we are in now.

Bet we ain't got any money to spend this window to try and turn things around.
      Neither should we spend any money mate. We invested heavily again in the summer, gotta get players like JET, Chery, Tozser, Luongo etc playing to their full potential rather than bringing more players in at a cost. That said, we do need another option up top but I think we've gotta look at the loan market for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Neither should we spend any money mate. We invested heavily again in the summer, gotta get players like JET, Chery, Tozser, Luongo etc playing to their full potential rather than bringing more players in at a cost. That said, we do need another option up top but I think we've gotta look at the loan market for that!

Exactly. Same old story. Let's throw money at the problem!

I agree we do need a striker but the well has run dry with years of excessive and irresponsible spending. We now have to suck it up. Saying that I'd love Gayle, but can see that being a swap situation with players. Not us forking out 6 large.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          So right Tarbie sooner or later owners and fans will wake up to the fact that is keep spending and spending to resolve the problem is actually part of the problem

Comment

We've wasted 8mil already this season and don't play any of them. Plus pony loans . Just got to sell the big earners and take what's coming now. Dark times ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              Apparently Wolves who just banked £10million from the Afobe sale have tabled a bid of £3million last night.
              Can't see us matching that.

Gotta go and get Bamford here now.
              Chelsea don't want him so would try and do deal now on loan with permanent move in summer.

Can't see us doing anything in this Transfer Window.
              Will end up loaning players like Fer and Phillips out with views to perm moves that don't Benifit us 1 bit.

Bet we even loan out Nedum to Norwich as well.
              Another one bites the dust we wont buy anyone until we get some money in and even then I am not sure this will happen
              the only reason Tf hanging around is OOC if that don't happen he is off

Comment

Now we sold Charlie we need to match their bid bring him in and atleast bamford or gayle on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  Now we sold Charlie we need to match their bid bring him in and atleast bamford or gayle on loan.
                  Gotta replace him, no 2 ways about it.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Won't happen. Do well to stay up this season. Clubs in decline.

Comment

We need along term replacement, loans are no good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                        We need along term replacement, loans are no good.
                        I dunno, I reckon we need to get to the end of this season, and then think about a long term replacement in the summer. It's notoriously hard to sign anyone in January.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          I dunno, I reckon we need to get to the end of this season, and then think about a long term replacement in the summer. It's notoriously hard to sign anyone in January.
                          True, but it's hard to sign a decent striker at any time. The kind of money being asked for at championship level (Andre Gray) is crazy. Either way we will have to spend big.

Comment

How good is Washington? His record doesn't exactly blow me away but I don't know much about him!
                            "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                              How good is Washington? His record doesn't exactly blow me away but I don't know much about him!
                              I get the feeling he could just been in a good spell. I would much prefer we went for someone who has consistently scored double figures over 3-4 seasons.

Comment

Working...
                              X