ffp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    Cardiff the last club to have a transfer embargo had just 4,000 at their FA Cup game. How quickly a club can hit skid row
    Maybe their fans are more shrewder than and don't waste their money on cup games

Comment

Football league want to fine us under the old regulations from the last time we were in the league which if they get their way they would receive a huge fee.

However our case is that these laws have been changed since then to be a lot more lenient which would leave us still with a huge fine but closer to8-15 mill and not the 50 mill being banded around.

We should get away with it as I read under british law you can only be punished under current law.

Obviously slightly more complicated than above but I believe the negotiations are taking soong as both parties looking for a compromise.

Comment

We will be under transfer embargo this time next season

Could be a good thing as we will have to do decent business in the summer and then we will have to stick with what we have rather than just signing playees willy nilly
        We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Football league want to fine us under the old regulations from the last time we were in the league which if they get their way they would receive a huge fee.

However our case is that these laws have been changed since then to be a lot more lenient which would leave us still with a huge fine but closer to8-15 mill and not the 50 mill being banded around.

We should get away with it as I read under british law you can only be punished under current law.

Obviously slightly more complicated than above but I believe the negotiations are taking soong as both parties looking for a compromise.
          So if there is dialogue between us and the football league with regard to compromise is it
          possible part of that is not getting promoted this year as part of the deal hence some of
          oue woefull performances.
          I just dont have much trust in any authority these days especially when they are between a rock
          and hard place

Comment

So if there is dialogue between us and the football league with regard to compromise is it
            possible part of that is not getting promoted this year as part of the deal hence some of
            I just dont have much trust in any authority these days especially when they are between a rock
            and hard place

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              and hard place
              I think the dialogue is taking place to stop this going to a proper court case.

Whether it can be achieved is a completely different story.

However I posted some stuff on this a few months ago by a sports lawyer and some good journalists who weren't looking to scare monger and they all agreed that the huge fine that was based around was nonsense and the football league wouldn't be able to proceed with doing us under the previous regulations.

Comment

I think the dialogue is taking place to stop this going to a proper court case.

Whether it can be achieved is a completely different story.

However I posted some stuff on this a few months ago by a sports lawyer and some good journalists who weren't looking to scare monger and they all agreed that the huge fine that was based around was nonsense and the football league wouldn't be able to proceed with doing us under the previous regulations.
                We as a club seem to get caught up in so much contreversey and court cases
                that I believe the board in the past not the present have cocked up nig time
                on so many fronts that the present regime are trying to put right but dont
                appear to be doing much good either.Hoos and Ferdinand being the new faces

Comment

and hard place
                  What you're suggesting is some sort of match fixing is taking place so that we throw games. Really? Come on....
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    What you're suggesting is some sort of match fixing is taking place so that we throw games. Really? Come on....
                    Maybe Richard has happened elsewhere in football and
                    many fixes made in this day and age that are unbeliveable.
                    I now dont rule anything out invthis world we live in

Comment

Maybe Richard has happened elsewhere in football and
                      many fixes made in this day and age that are unbeliveable.
                      I now dont rule anything out invthis world we live in
                      On another tack where do you think all the money we have spent and
                      written off comes from and is earnt

Comment

On another tack where do you think all the money we have spent and
                        written off comes from and is earnt
                        Bill, they're serious accusations about our board, club and players, as well as the football league you're making. You seriously don't think they're all in collusion to throw games to stop us getting promoted so the league can have its pound of flesh do you?

I really don't believe for one minute TF and Lakshmi Mittal are in the business of thieving and money laundering.

I suggest you slow down on such serious allegations unless you have concrete evidence. I'm sure the mods will tell you the same.
                        Last edited by QPR Richard; 16-01-2016, 06:32 AM.

Comment

and hard place
                          Might explain no strikers at home to Huddersfield . Henry playing no10 role and right wing. 3 defensive midfielders playing most games. And in form players being dropped for no reason such as jet n luongo . & daft subs n selections

Comment

We're really onto match fixing now?
                            West London was right, this board has become full of jokers
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              I'm not sure if Bill is on a wind up or he really believes the club is fixing matches in agreement with the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                To coin a phrase you like who the fark asked you

Comment

Working...
                                X