X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    How about calling him Pink Floyd
    Congrats to you and Mrs Maids.
    I have 5 so you're catching me up although cancer ruined my chances of any more mishaps.
    Of the nut? That's what I had , one chopped out then twins. Be careful!!
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Yep me too. One out in 2003 had my last child a daughter in 2005 after 4 boys and 2013 got cancer again and had the other one out.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        Yep me too. One out in 2003 had my last child a daughter in 2005 after 4 boys and 2013 got cancer again and had the other one out.
        Blimey, mine was whipped out in 2002 then twins in 2004. My mate said slip a pickled onion in there instead of a prosthetic . He reckoned every time I become aroused I would fancy a cheese sandwich !! Didn't bother with either, never wear speedos on the beach...
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
          Congratulations, go for it and name him "Loftus"

Congrats Maidstone, a boy to take to the footy is just what you are gonna need after paying out for 3 weddings some time in the future - ouch!

Got two boys myself, both of them have the middle name "Loftus".
          You know it makes sense. (Mrs took some convincing though).

Comment

Tbh Charlie has been the front runner but a little on the fence with it right now with his situation with the club.

Thanks for all the congrats everyone

Comment

Well done Maids. Congratulations to you and your family.
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                Blimey, mine was whipped out in 2002 then twins in 2004. My mate said slip a pickled onion in there instead of a prosthetic . He reckoned every time I become aroused I would fancy a cheese sandwich !! Didn't bother with either, never wear speedos on the beach...
                Hahaha. You nut.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Terrific story Van. Good for you and Jeff. And congrats to Maidstone.

Comment

Congrats maids,
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

My sons middle name is Marshall after Rodney, wife wouldn't accept Rodney or Marsh so I had to compromise
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

you've been blessed maids , my 2 sons and 2 steps all rangers , my youngest won't sit with me anymore sits with his mates now in a different stand, been taking him since he was 2. we been up and down the country together. remember when we played wigan away in the semi final play off his mum said he had to go to school as it was a friday ... put my foot down and he came with us

Comment

Congratulations
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            you've been blessed maids , my 2 sons and 2 steps all rangers , my youngest won't sit with me anymore sits with his mates now in a different stand, been taking him since he was 2. we been up and down the country together. remember when we played wigan away in the semi final play off his mum said he had to go to school as it was a friday ... put my foot down and he came with us
                            That's what I can't wait for... Plan to take the girls and they are all Rangers but I imagine it's slightly different feeling having youth boy follow your team. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              That's what I can't wait for... Plan to take the girls and they are all Rangers but I imagine it's slightly different feeling having youth boy follow your team. :-)
                              got him up at 7am and dropped him at tube station , he's off to rotherham he don't wanna go with me anymore

Comment

Working...
                              X