• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    Sorry I asked Ted!!

Comment

nice time on not606

nice time on not606 i only went over to say halo to factomondo ive been carnivoured by everyone over there im the most hated poster even i think im soon going to be able to put them on my list of unapproved posters

I VE GOT MATBE THREE WEEKS BEFORE THE BIG BAN I CAN SEE IT COMMING

but my lists of achievements of message boarding was to save gianni palladini long enough for him to bring in briatore who of course brought in the mittals

and starting a campaign to bring in harry redknapp six months before he joined us so i do know my football but it does upsett all the other posters who think they know there football

AND IM PROBABLEY GOING BACK TO BROADMOOR SO ITS NOT GOOD CROYDON CAPTAIN JACK
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        nice time on not606 i only went over to say halo to factomondo ive been carnivoured by everyone over there im the most hated poster even i think im soon going to be able to put them on my list of unapproved posters

but my lists of achievements of message boarding was to save gianni palladini long enough for him to bring in briatore who of course brought in the mittals

and starting a campaign to bring in harry redknapp six months before he joined us so i do know my football but it does upsett all the other posters who think they know there football

Banned from the warnkock report? i wouldnt worry too much about that mate. its run by a bunch of mods who either live in america or aussieland. wtf do they know, still living in the 1950s.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

To be honest Ted, I love your posts. Always bring a smile to my face. If people don't like you they can just press ignore or what not. Mad as a box of frogs, but you bring something different which is good. Keep posting.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

well im only going to be able to keep posting if i dont go to qpr and punch ferdinand on the nose sadly it wont be long before thats going to happen, hes another ray wilkins im going to implode then explode ive only got to stop taking my tablets for three days and thats it
            goodbye ferdinand but broadmoor is so boring all magnolia and sort of a pastel green coloour
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

well croydon captain jack im losing my will to live here my two favourite players jet and sandro are refusing to train because like me they hate ferdinand and im having to watch crap clubs like brentford beating my beloved qpr ive just lost it mate 8 games without a win is killing me its really killing me dont forget im also the most banned poster in message board history been permantly banned from qpr report, lfw, qprdotorg, qprorg,etc and just come back here on a three month of moderated threads if it wasnt for my apaling record
              i would be mounting up nastiest crowd demonstration in the history of our club im absolutely furious we have just given away harriman who has already scored 6 goals for wycombe when does this nightmare end

I AM ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS MATE ITS ALL GONE WRONG WARNOCK HAD US TWO POINTS OFF THE PLAY OFFS
              NOW THE IDIOT IS TAKING US DOWN
              hope youve pepped up a bit since the win, ted. and hopefully stayed away from the razor blades. i like reading your posts
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
              X