• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    Why? Seriously?
    This is too pessimistic even for me.
    I'm even thinking the next 3 seasons
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
      I'm even thinking the next 3 seasons
      Stop trolling
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        That's what I'm saying.

I think even under Ramsey let alone warnock we would of finished mid table.

Jfh was brought in to push us because the board believe we should of been pushing for the play offs.

So my point is if jfh finished anywhere below 15th he's a major flop as even under Ramsey he got so much stick we would of finished mid table with the results and form we were showing under him.

Ramsey did manage to win games didn't he?
        Tbf Maids, I think we have been competitive in every game under JFH even though we keep throwing wins away we're miles better than the shambles under Ramsey. 0-4 at Fulham? Ffs :(

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          It's was written off last May when the PE teacher wasn't dumped following the hammering at Man City.
          Ditto. Instead they awarded him a 3 year contract and bought in some League 1 players, a lower level Championship player amongst others.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            One day we are discussing how much a bad apple or two can affect a group of footballers and the management. The next we are blaming the manager solely. I just can´t understand it?
            If Warnock hadn't managed to get 2 wins and a draw whilst in charge I'd say it was the squad. However, given the position he left the team in and where it is now, for me it is JFH.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              If Warnock hadn't managed to get 2 wins and a draw whilst in charge I'd say it was the squad. However, given the position he left the team in and where it is now, for me it is JFH.
              We beat Leeds due to a goal from Charlie and we beat Reading against the run of play.
              Charlie played the first two games under JFH against difficult teams and has not played since. I don't think you can compare the two situations.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                We beat Leeds due to a goal from Charlie and we beat Reading against the run of play.
                Charlie played the first two games under JFH against difficult teams and has not played since. I don't think you can compare the two situations.
                What about the defensive displays under Warnock, firstly in supporting Ramsey and then in sole charge. clean sheets against Sheff Weds, MK Dons Preston Leeds & Reading and 1 goal conceded at Derby and Middlesboro?

QPR may have got lucky against Reading but I don't get how you can just dismiss the work Warnock did.

Comment

The excuses people are making for JFH's failings are really lame to say the least.

Comment

If chaz is back tomorrow and against wolves two wins are coming and we can put jfh up in the warnock hero bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      What about the defensive displays under Warnock, firstly in supporting Ramsey and then in sole charge. clean sheets against Sheff Weds, MK Dons Preston Leeds & Reading and 1 goal conceded at Derby and Middlesboro?

QPR may have got lucky against Reading but I don't get how you can just dismiss the work Warnock did.
                      Quite easy when you play 6 or 7 defenders.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Quite easy when you play 6 or 7 defenders.
                        Your'e spot on ! but even you cant argue that when a pr@t destroys a squad confidence and spirit that leaves a teams next manager with the task of trying refind a foundation to build a platform he will have to start to try to stop the rot firstly by not losing and then try to restore confidence , packing a defence is the easiest way

Comment

We've been a complete shambles for a while. JFH was brought in to build something longterm. Avoid relegation this season, get rid of some of the high earners and free up some cash then see what we can do next season.

Comment

Originally posted by facts View Post
                            we've been a complete shambles for a while. Jfh was brought in to build something longterm. Avoid relegation this season, get rid of some of the high earners and free up some cash then see what we can do next season.
                            wrong, he was brought in to challange for promotion. Its on record from phony and turdinand
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              wrong, he was brought in to challange for promotion. Its on record from phony and turdinand
                              So if the board are out of touch with the reality of the situation does that mean the fans should drag JFH over the coals anyway?

Comment

No, of course not but like it or not JFH is now one way or another under pressure. He badly needs a win tomorrow which I think he will get.

Comment

Working...
                                X