No announcement yet.

Write This Season Off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before the season I said we probably won't go up as we really need to restructure the club from top to bottom...and that seems to be happening. Under JFH I have no doubt we will look alot stronger NEXT season once he has a good summer window and pre season with us.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Less money from parachute next season ' players leaving where are the players coming from ?while I think JFH is going to come good , cant muster any faith in the boys behind the sceens, being pessermistic or just to early morning I dont know
      Last edited by dogsrrs; 14-01-2016, 08:57 AM.

Comment

i watched match of the day last night . when payet scored for west ham he ran to hug fans so did many of his team mates. i don't see this connection between players and fans at our club . the players know we're unhappy . it's up to JFH to motivate , get rid of shirkers and get in a few grafters with quality . he needs a til the end of the season to see if he can improve the team if not then lets ask for his head

Comment

as much as it looks like the trolls are starting to have a go in this thread,

this is bang on. from strictly a league position standpoint, if anyone thinks there's any other choice but to write the season off, then they are a deluded happy clapper (6th or above) or simply haven't seen the results and highlights from the bottom clubs in this division (Bolton and Charlton).

only point I'll mildly concede is Shans point that JFH can firmly stamp his ethos of no BS excepted. he should start with making people like JET train with the kids, if Ginge's thread that he won't do extra training sessions is true.

otherwise, yeah, I farking cant wait until May.
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Already written off for me. Mid table is what I expected at the start of the season, and it looks like that's what we'll get.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

This season is 100% written off from a play off persepctive because of the awful demise of the team since JFH took charge. Even a couple of wins under him we could of maybe harbored small hopes of the play offs.

However right now in our vein of form, the players attitude ect I think its very arrogant to suggest we are safe as given. You got to earn that right and pick up results. If we continue to keep picking up draws and loses the 10 point gap will soon become only 7 or 4 points and then the there will be real pressure on the players.

JFH with this squad should at least be looking to finish mid table. Thats just about respectable and would at least give me a little faith he can move the club forward and tbh its the minmum I think we would of acheved under Ramsey let alone Warnock.
              However we start dwindling below 16th then I will still question this blokes credential as that will be a massive flop in my opinion. People need to stop making excuses for this bloke just because you want stabillity. Hes easily got a squad who should be mid table and above at his disposal and its down to him to get the best out of them.

Comment

Isnīt a win or two something to look forward to? The first one can actually come against Rotherham? Why do we QPR people tend to punish ourself for everything. Look to Bolton, Coventry, Sheffield Utd etc. those are the Clubs which really, really are in trouble.
                To me it seems like some posters WANT us to go into oblivion, only because we are a few years from playing in the prem again.
                Last edited by Shania; 14-01-2016, 12:29 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  Wrote off next too
                  Why? Seriously?
                  This is too pessimistic even for me.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Even if we didn't managed to get promoted, it would be the worst season ever, we need to use this year to build a good foundation for next season and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      This season is 100% written off from a play off persepctive because of the awful demise of the team since JFH took charge. Even a couple of wins under him we could of maybe harbored small hopes of the play offs.

However right now in our vein of form, the players attitude ect I think its very arrogant to suggest we are safe as given. You got to earn that right and pick up results. If we continue to keep picking up draws and loses the 10 point gap will soon become only 7 or 4 points and then the there will be real pressure on the players.

JFH with this squad should at least be looking to finish mid table. Thats just about respectable and would at least give me a little faith he can move the club forward and tbh its the minmum I think we would of acheved under Ramsey let alone Warnock.
                      However we start dwindling below 16th then I will still question this blokes credential as that will be a massive flop in my opinion. People need to stop making excuses for this bloke just because you want stabillity. Hes easily got a squad who should be mid table and above at his disposal and its down to him to get the best out of them.
                      One day we are discussing how much a bad apple or two can affect a group of footballers and the management. The next we are blaming the manager solely. I just canīt understand it?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        One day we are discussing how much a bad apple or two can affect a group of footballers and the management. The next we are blaming the manager solely. I just canīt understand it?
                        Your making excuses though.

U see ramsey we were heading for at least mid table with the same pluses and certainly under Warnock we would of achieved mid table maybe higher.

Jfh was brought in to manage this group of players and push them on.

If he can't achieve mid table or manage this group at least as well as ramsey was well what does that say about him considering we sacked a manager who was doing a better job.

Yes the players have to step up but that's also a massive part of the managers job. Jfh needs to prove himself, stop making every excuse going to give him a free ride.

Are you tellin me this new manager can't at least achieve with the same players that ramsey was on course to do?

Comment

I'm not sure there are that many bad eggs at the club these days, just players who are not playing for the shirt. I'm JFH will sort this though and I'm expecting to see a very different looking QPR next season.

Comment

Tosh Maids ! Don't compare J F H to Warnock compare him to Ramsey that's when the demise became inbred , Warnocks brief stay which was good , but was never going to more than that ,

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Tosh Maids ! Don't compare J F H to Warnock compare him to Ramsey that's when the demise became inbred , Warnocks brief stay which was good , but was never going to more than that ,
                              That's what I'm saying.

I think even under Ramsey let alone warnock we would of finished mid table.

Jfh was brought in to push us because the board believe we should of been pushing for the play offs.

So my point is if jfh finished anywhere below 15th he's a major flop as even under Ramsey he got so much stick we would of finished mid table with the results and form we were showing under him.

Ramsey did manage to win games didn't he?

Comment

That's what I'm saying.

I think even under Ramsey let alone warnock we would of finished mid table.

Jfh was brought in to push us because the board believe we should of been pushing for the play offs.

So my point is if jfh finished anywhere below 15th he's a major flop as even under Ramsey he got so much stick we would of finished mid table with the results and form we were showing under him.

Ramsey did manage to win games didn't he?
                                But that's not what I'm saying Maids what I'm saying is Ramsey created the demise in the squad he created a negative attitude amongst the players yes he had his odd win but churning out crap , a team playing badly and papering over the cracks with the odd win will still get caught out further down the road because they are what they are playing crap , JFH has to have the chance to repair the spirit and self belief in the players he is left with after this window

Comment

Working...
                                X