Write This Season Off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Your'e spot on ! but even you cant argue that when a pr@t destroys a squad confidence and spirit that leaves a teams next manager with the task of trying refind a foundation to build a platform he will have to start to try to stop the rot firstly by not losing and then try to restore confidence , packing a defence is the easiest way
    I agree with that 100% mate, but the idea that Warnock's work was extremely impressive due to his defensive display is a bit ludicrous given that anyone could have done it that way (As shown by Blackwell against Middlesbrough).
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Why write it off now? We are fighting relegation and we can win this fight.
      Yes And 600 quid

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        I agree with that 100% mate, but the idea that Warnock's work was extremely impressive due to his defensive display is a bit ludicrous given that anyone could have done it that way (As shown by Blackwell against Middlesbrough).
        Not being sarcy but Ramsey had 9 months including a close and couldn't do it is he not anybody ?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Not being sarcy but Ramsey had 9 months including a close and couldn't do it is he not anybody ?
          Ramsey didn't play 6 midfielders with no strikers

He actually had us more open to score goals which we did but also conceded shed loads at the other end

Warnock did a reasonable job but let's not kid ourselves that it wasn't dreadful to watch and boring as hell
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Isnīt a win or two something to look forward to? The first one can actually come against Rotherham? Why do we QPR people tend to punish ourself for everything. Look to Bolton, Coventry, Sheffield Utd etc. those are the Clubs which really, really are in trouble.
            To me it seems like some posters WANT us to go into oblivion, only because we are a few years from playing in the prem again.
            Rotherham 2 Brighton 0

Comment

Working...
            X