This forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum

cant remember for a while such a split with heated views on a manger.

Even on other sites and groups it's the same right now. People still split over the decision on warnock... Did he/didn't he Want the job and jfh performance until now ect....

I find myself arguing with posters I normally genuinely agree with which is new for me.

Guess the thing we got to remember when getting heated is we are all QPR and we all want the best for the club what ever our individual views are on the current, past ad future decisions and direction of this club.

To all the fellas and ladies I might of had a run in with atm on views on what's going on. Though I might not agree with you, I genuinely respect your views and know we all want the same thing for QPR.

Hopefully we can get some decent results in the next coming games and this place can be slightly more harmonious again.

Differing opinions is what makes debate interesting and entertaining...long may it continue as long as it doesn't become nasty and obusive !

Comment

Its more the fact that people are just ignoring facts because it doesn't fit in with how they want to view the club and moan.

NW - all would agree he is an outspoken guy who doesn't mince the truth. He said he didnt want the job. now people coming up with their little conspiracy theories and he did infact want the job.

Its not an argument its one side telling it how it is and the other side refusing to believe it.

Not having the "we've all got different opinions" on the warnock stance. One side is right and one is wrong.

apart from that little rant, agree with your thoughts. Any heated comments all stem from a mutual love of the club.

Comment

I have no view of JFH anymore. Initially had hopes, now have just given up - yet I don't despise him and don't want him out because we can't get anywhere by sacking several managers in one season. Furthermore, I was even ready to stick with Ramsey for longer for the sake of a semblance of stability.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
          Its more the fact that people are just ignoring facts because it doesn't fit in with how they want to view the club and moan.

NW - all would agree he is an outspoken guy who doesn't mince the truth. He said he didnt want the job. now people coming up with their little conspiracy theories and he did infact want the job.

Its not an argument its one side telling it how it is and the other side refusing to believe it.

Not having the "we've all got different opinions" on the warnock stance. One side is right and one is wrong.

apart from that little rant, agree with your thoughts. Any heated comments all stem from a mutual love of the club.
          That your view though mate. That's the whole point of the thread.

You believe what your saying about warnock and that's fair enough I respect that.

However I completely disagree and my view is based on media leaks and also pro players that know warnock who have said he wanted the job. I also believe from business level that warnock played it completely right in thee dos by not declaring interest for qpr because all his moves for the job were being done quietly behind the scenes with other members of our board who were keen to keep him on.

Ultimately he lost and there's was no need to come out with any other story than he never wanted it.

But point of the thread is to just highlight its all opinion

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            That your view though mate. That's the whole point of the thread.

You believe what your saying about warnock and that's fair enough I respect that.

However I completely disagree and my view is based on media leaks and also pro players that know warnock who have said he wanted the job. I also believe from business level that warnock played it completely right in thee dos by not declaring interest for qpr because all his moves for the job were being done quietly behind the scenes with other members of our board who were keen to keep him on.

Ultimately he lost and there's was no need to come out with any other story than he never wanted it.

But point of the thread is to just highlight its all opinion
            do you have links to these pro players who were saying he wanted it? not knocking, just interested as i must have missed that first time round.

Comment

I think the recent poll on here about Jimmy was very evenly split if you put the disappointing and sh ite voters together,so yes the fanbase is 50/50 on him,won't take many more disappointing results though to completely turn the fans !!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                I think the recent poll on here about Jimmy was very evenly split if you put the disappointing and sh ite voters together,so yes the fanbase is 50/50 on him,won't take many more disappointing results though to completely turn the fans !!
                He will get this season and up to December next season for me. Utterly ridiculous to be calling for someones head after 8 games. Is always the same "out the pram" lot on here anyway. I'l think you find those who attend games have a much more sensible look on things.

Comment

Pointless having a forum if we all agreed with each other all the time !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    No it ain't!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLagosExpress View Post
                      No it ain't!
                      Oh yes it is !

haha

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          I have no view of JFH anymore. Initially had hopes, now have just given up - yet I don't despise him and don't want him out because we can't get anywhere by sacking several managers in one season. Furthermore, I was even ready to stick with Ramsey for longer for the sake of a semblance of stability.
                          That's the spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            I disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                              He will get this season and up to December next season for me. Utterly ridiculous to be calling for someones head after 8 games. Is always the same "out the pram" lot on here anyway. I'l think you find those who attend games have a much more sensible look on things.
                              Change your user name to Jimmy is God, pal. Sensible post by Scuberry. The idea that the 50 percent who think Jimmy has been either disappointing or utter s hit don't go to games is typically delusional.

Comment

Working...
                              X