Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player Power - It appears QPR is still riddled with it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Power - It appears QPR is still riddled with it.

I dont post much these days as the main reason is all the negativity and constant - sack the Manager everytime we go on a bad run.

But reading all of this there is one thing i have notice in common and that is the old chest nut of - he lost the dressing room as each players tells freinds.

Reading a couple of comments on here and other message boards it is already being branded about JFH and people are already looking at him as the proble.

Well i would point out if people can see the common denomiator here as we have had the same thing for:
    Niel Warnock in his first stint has QPR manager - Sacked
    Mark Hughes - Sacked
    Harry Redknapp - Sacked
    Chris Ramsey - Sacked
    and now JFH - Still employed

Like all employees not every player in the squad will like the manager especialy if he has been dropped or #######ed for some reason. That player will then it appears at QPR let slip to fans knowing it will be reported on social media and the sole purpose of the player doing this is to get the manager he dosnt liked sacked and looking above it seems it may well have an input if not the final say.

Well let me just make one small point, QPR will never take a single step forward if we keep bowing to player power as it will be imposiible to keep everyone happy. Sacking managers every 6 months becuase he up set the new superstars or asking them to train harder and get fitter is pathetic and wrong.

Instead of looking at the manager, us the fans need to look at the players, the ones that start to spread these rumors as they are the black sheep IMO, they are the poison.

PLAYERS CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO RUN THE CLUB. If a players dosnt want to be here, train harder and look to improve the club and just want to start rumors then i am sorry - they can Duck Off.

Us fans have to realise this and get behind managers / Board etc.. as it is the only way you are going to get your QPR back and have a team your proud off.

Shouting evertime we lose a couple or your favourite player gets dropped wont help us at all.

Come on give them a chance please

PS - my spelling is awful i know and sorry about.
    One for all.... and all for one

would be interesting to know which manager bought which player in the present squad. It seems the concensus of opinion is they are mostly rubbish anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
      I dont post much these days as the main reason is all the negativity and constant - sack the Manager everytime we go on a bad run.

But reading all of this there is one thing i have notice in common and that is the old chest nut of - he lost the dressing room as each players tells freinds.

Reading a couple of comments on here and other message boards it is already being branded about JFH and people are already looking at him as the proble.

Well i would point out if people can see the common denomiator here as we have had the same thing for:
      Niel Warnock in his first stint has QPR manager - Sacked
      Mark Hughes - Sacked
      Harry Redknapp - Sacked
      Chris Ramsey - Sacked

Like all employees not every player in the squad will like the manager especialy if he has been dropped or #######ed for some reason. That player will then it appears at QPR let slip to fans knowing it will be reported on social media and the sole purpose of the player doing this is to get the manager he dosnt liked sacked and looking above it seems it may well have an input if not the final say.

Well let me just make one small point, QPR will never take a single step forward if we keep bowing to player power as it will be imposiible to keep everyone happy. Sacking managers every 6 months becuase he up set the new superstars or asking them to train harder and get fitter is pathetic and wrong.

Instead of looking at the manager, us the fans need to look at the players, the ones that start to spread these rumors as they are the black sheep IMO, they are the poison.

PLAYERS CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO RUN THE CLUB. If a players dosnt want to be here, train harder and look to improve the club and just want to start rumors then i am sorry - they can Duck Off.

Us fans have to realise this and get behind managers / Board etc.. as it is the only way you are going to get your QPR back and have a team your proud off.

Shouting evertime we lose a couple or your favourite player gets dropped wont help us at all.

Come on give them a chance please

PS - my spelling is awful i know and sorry about.
      Cheers bigears

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
        Mark Hughes - Sacked
        Harry Redknapp - Sacked
        Chris Ramsey - Sacked
        Harry wasn't sacked, he walked, well he hobbled away at least.
        Last edited by JJB; 13-01-2016, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
          would be interesting to know which manager bought which player in the present squad. It seems the concensus of opinion is they are mostly rubbish anyway.
          I've obviously removed players who have progressed through the youth system.

1 GK Robert Green - Hughes
          3 MF Armand Traoré - Warnock
          4 DF Grant Hall - Ramsey
          5 DF Nedum Onuoha - Hughes
          6 DF Clint Hill - Warnock
          7 MF Matt Phillips - Redknapp
          8 MF Tjaronn Chery - Ramsey
          9 FW Charlie Austin - Redknapp
          10 MF Leroy Fer - Redknapp
          11 MF Ben Gladwin - Ramsey
          12 FW Jamie Mackie - Ramsey
          14 FW Jay Emmanuel-Thomas - Ramsey
          15 DF Paul Konchesky (on loan from Leicester City) - Ramsey
          17 MF Oscar Gobern - Ramsey
          18 MF Alejandro Faurlín - Magilton
          20 MF Karl Henry - Redknapp
          21 MF Massimo Luongo - Ramsey
          22 DF Yun Suk-young - Redknapp
          23 MF Junior Hoilett - Hughes
          24 DF James Perch - Ramsey
          25 GK Alex Smithies - Ramsey
          26 DF Gabriele Angella (on loan from Watford) - Ramsey
          28 MF Dániel Tőzsér - Ramsey
          30 MF Sandro - Redknapp
          32 MF Samba Diakité - Hughes
          33 FW Sebastian Polter - Ramsey
          36 FW Tyler Blackwood - Ramsey
          40 DF Jack Robinson - Redknapp

Out on loan:

— DF Steven Caulker (at Liverpool until 30 June 2016) - Redknapp

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
            Harry wasn't sacked, he walked, well he hobbled away at least.
            For Christ sake use your noddle Redknapp was sacked in everything bar name he was forced out , Have you forgot the last winter window he wanted players and the DOF blanked them , you can bet he was given a bung to save the face of Uncle Tony

Comment

Summary count of players bought in by manager...

Ramsey 14
              Redknapp 8
              Hughes 4
              Warnock 2
              Magilton 1

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                Summary count of players bought in by manager...

Ramsey 14
                Redknapp 8
                Hughes 4
                Warnock 2
                Magilton 1
                Of those two Neil brought one is one of thebest players to wear the hoops, Clint, and one the worst, Traore. Just goes to show its not a science, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  For Christ sake use your noddle Redknapp was sacked in everything bar name he was forced out , Have you forgot the last winter window he wanted players and the DOF blanked them , you can bet he was given a bung to save the face of Uncle Tony
                  Yes maybe but he wasn't sacked was he?

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                    Yes maybe but he wasn't sacked was he?
                    He fell before he was pushed....

Comment

Let me tell you a story...

In the days of waddocks era there was a much loved player at the club who wanted to move on to better things. The situation got so bad that the player in question refused to even train. It was explained to him that this was self defeating as by not playing he wasn't putting himself in the shop window and to smooth the situation someone involved with the club agreed to subsidise a temporary wage increase.

The next day waddock turned up for training he was amazed how this player busted a gut, fighting for every ball. Soon the player was back in the first team and not long afterwards moved on to what the player perceived at the time as a better club.

Sadly even the most committed and best players are largely motivated by money and self interest. The only way to manage them is by insentives and by using their own greed to the clubs advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                        He fell before he was pushed....
                        That's always a problem with bad knees ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

In the days of waddocks era there was a much loved player at the club who wanted to move on to better things. The situation got so bad that the player in question refused to even train. It was explained to him that this was self defeating as by not playing he wasn't putting himself in the shop window and to smooth the situation someone involved with the club agreed to subsidise a temporary wage increase.

The next day waddock turned up for training he was amazed how this player busted a gut, fighting for every ball. Soon the player was back in the first team and not long afterwards moved on to what the player perceived at the time as a better club.

Sadly even the most committed and best players are largely motivated by money and self interest. The only way to manage them is by insentives and by using their own greed to the clubs advantage.
                          Who we talking about? Can't really matter as he's obviously long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

big dan?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              couldn't disagree anymore. why would we sack our manager the day after deadline day? TF would have given HR the season and see where we were. HR completely done us over be quitting when he did. Fairly obvious to see that because he didnt get to bring in the players he wanted, he felt we wouldnt have enough to survive so bolted as apposed to having another relegation against him.
                              Last edited by Ramsey is god; 13-01-2016, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X