SOS Charlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
    Which begs the question why didn't he travel with the squad?

Instead he was sat a home playing the ps4...
    Not one hundred per cent certain but i am pretty sure injured players don't get asked to travel to away games, especially ones at the other end of the country in zero degrees. Being serious as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Not one hundred per cent certain but i am pretty sure injured players don't get asked to travel to away games, especially ones at the other end of the country in zero degrees. Being serious as well.
      You should re read your original post.

Comment

Yeah he was obviously deemed not fit to take any part tonight so was told to stay at home. Hopefully he will be ready to play some part against Rotherham cos he's definitely close.

Comment

If he was not fit to play he was better staying at home than travelling midweek to Blackburn. Hopefully these means he will be fit on Saturday at least to come on as a sub.

Don't think we are a one man team. just need him back so that we can get a win and then hopefully things will get better from then on whether or not he is playing.

In another post I predicted a drawer against Blackburn and wins against Rotherham and Wolves. Still think that is possible.
          Last edited by jmelanie; 13-01-2016, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Love chaz but hope he is sold so we can get a fee for him.

Want us to go and buy 2 he decent strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              Love chaz but hope he is sold so we can get a fee for him.

Want us to go and buy 2 he decent strikers.
              Tbf mate, we will get, what, £5m for him this window? Maybe £7m absolute maximum IMO. That will barely get us a decent striker these days, let alone 2.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Tbf mate, we will get, what, £5m for him this window? Maybe £7m absolute maximum IMO. That will barely get us a decent striker these days, let alone 2.
                I hear you Matty but it's better than nothing.

The club might need to top it up a it with other sales but we all know we need at least another decent striker or we ain't going up anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                X