Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Not sure anyone said its ok did they?

Sacking a manager after 8 games, it was 5 then 6 games by the way as many wanted and suggested is proper muggy
    So how many games will you give him Jim ? Relegation form at present
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      So how many games will you give him Jim ? Relegation form at present
      I'll give him as many games as it takes until I see we are not making an ounce of progress mate.

We won't go down so let's use the rest of this season to let him build his side, transmit his message across and get the players training & playing the exact way he wants.

You absolutely can't achieve those things in 8 games. He's doing a lot of papering over cracks at the minute due to the last idiots work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Thank you. More sense.
        You happy with this style of football ginge? On par with Ramsey , warnock same squad and where'd be in play offs

Comment

You happy with this style of football ginge? On par with Ramsey , warnock same squad and where'd be in play offs

Comment

I'll give him as many games as it takes until I see we are not making an ounce of progress mate.

We won't go down so let's use the rest of this season to let him build his side, transmit his message across and get the players training & playing the exact way he wants.

You absolutely can't achieve those things in 8 games. He's doing a lot of papering over cracks at the minute due to the last idiots work.
            we've gone backwards with hasslebaink , I'm all for giving Jimmy a fair chance but the football I'm watching is boring and our crowd are yawning. A new manager normally livens the place up but were still waiting 2 months later

Comment

Can't see much papering over the cracks...more like making them wider with his footbalk ideas.

Comment

After how many games is a sacking acceptable? People bang on about how he has inherited a poor squad but it's the same squad people were saying should be competing for top 6 when CR was in charge. If he stays and we survive the drop is that a job well done? 8 games is too early to be sacked in my opinion but unless fans see more performances like the second half against Brighton then he'll continually receive criticism

Comment

Each to their own I suppose.

Should of won his first game, clearance off the line in 93rd minute, battered the world class Brighton, hitting the post and another off the line, late goals in another couple of games that is NOT a managers fault. We could be looking at 3-4 wins but Lady Luck not on our side. That's the way it goes when your luck is down.

I'd hate to see some of you lot under pressure. Proper surrender monkeys.

Comment

It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                      After how many games is a sacking acceptable? People bang on about how he has inherited a poor squad but it's the same squad people were saying should be competing for top 6 when CR was in charge. If he stays and we survive the drop is that a job well done? 8 games is too early to be sacked in my opinion but unless fans see more performances like the second half against Brighton then he'll continually receive criticism
                      And fairly so.. At present he's struggling

Comment

Should of won his first game, clearance off the line in 93rd minute, battered the world class Brighton, hitting the post and another off the line, late goals in another couple of games that is NOT a managers fault. We could be looking at 3-4 wins but Lady Luck not on our side. That's the way it goes when your luck is down.

Always under pressure, the thought of losing scares me. Maybe Jimmy should have the same desire

Comment

Always under pressure, the thought of losing scares me. Maybe Jimmy should have the same desire
                          I'm sure he has mate.

As long as the quality of football starts to improve I'll be relatively happy. That's my main gripe at the moment.

Comment

Comment

Comment

And fairly so.. At present he's struggling

Comment

Working...
                                X