• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No win for jim

8 played and no win now get rid
    R's

You getting a ST next year mate ?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yeah!

Who should we replace him? Can't have Warnock because he doesn't want the job full time.
      Need someone fresh and upcoming who wants to be here. My vote goes for Nigel Clough, currently top of the league below with unfashionable Burton. Exactly what we need here

Comment

It's pathetic... Really beyond a joke now and this letting goals in in the last few mins is just getting on my ####.

What has jfh done so far to show that he's the man for the job. Am extremely worried for us under this guys leadership.assige rebuilding project and we give the job to this novice and look what's happening.

F***ing joke

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
          8 played and no win now get rid
          If we had a goalkeeper we may have won, watch the goal, laughable from Lumley

Comment

Don't get me wrong I'm happy with a point but jim is 100% IMO not the man to take us forward
            R's

Comment

How anyone can blame JFH is beyond me. Fitness at the club is a joke, not his fault he's trying to implement pressing football and the players aren't able to cope. Its so obvious that is the problem, yet people still blame him.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Jfh out!

Comment

Enough is enough he has to go before its too late

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    You getting a ST next year mate ?
                    No been to 3 games this season utter dross and loftus rd is like a morgue
                    R's

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      It's pathetic... Really beyond a joke now and this letting goals in in the last few mins is just getting on my ####.

What has jfh done so far to show that he's the man for the job. Am extremely worried for us under this guys leadership.assige rebuilding project and we give the job to this novice and look what's happening.

F***ing joke
                      To be fair the late conceding of goals was going on long before JFH arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                        If we had a goalkeeper we may have won, watch the goal, laughable from Lumley
                        Same could be said for our goal.

Comment

OK, so who do we want as the manager to take us forward?

Nobody has given a name yet.

Comment

Begs the question do you think we would have won one of our last eight under Ramsey??

Comment

Perhaps we should look at the person who employed him. Les is wrecking the whole club at present with his appalling appointments ..

Comment

Working...
                              X