Strange !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange !

Someone i work with told me something last night that shocked me, now this bloke has no axe to grind and does not have much knowledge of QPR but does no our players by face.I personally can not verify this information however like i said i have no reason to disbelieve him, the information he supplied was that sometime ago he was on a train which stopped at Twickingham when a group of pissed up men got on and he soon realised that he was near Rob Green then another bloke sat next to him with blood coming from his head. Anyway to cut a long story short another argument started and it was between the already blooded Charlie Austin and Joey Barton!, and what was it over allegedly Charlie was defending wright philips over a derogatory comment Joey had made let's just say a racist one. Like i said this is from someone who wished he had a camera on him at the time because he felt he could have made cash out of what he had witnessed by selling it to the press. I would hope this is untrue however nothing surprises me any more
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Wasn't from that Christmas bash last year was it when there were rumors of a ruckus?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Wasn't from that Christmas bash last year was it when there were rumors of a ruckus?
      Sounds like a re-hash of the same story Matty
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Pinch of salt

Comment

Probably why Joey B is now no longer with QPR... Causes trouble.

Mind you, Chaz did invite JB to his wedding so I cant imagine much love lost over this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Pinch of salt
            Just a Pinch! bloodied pissed Premiership footballers on public transport! and no one manages a picture..or even mentions it on any social media...peter cech went on the tube last week and it was all over the internet! sounds more like a bucket of salt

Comment

Might be true but am sure these guys are still buds.

Comment

So what ! we've got more to worry about than that

Comment

I'm sure they kissed and made out afterwards.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I actually find it quite funny that outside work, it's 'ODD' for lads to have a scrap after a few pints.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      Just a Pinch! bloodied pissed Premiership footballers on public transport! and no one manages a picture..or even mentions it on any social media...peter cech went on the tube last week and it was all over the internet! sounds more like a bucket of salt
                      Exactly.

Comment

Everyone has a camera on them nowadays.

Comment

OLD NEWS happened ages ago

Comment

I just heard that Michael Jackson is dead !

Comment

Well what we do know as a fact from this story is if any charges are ever laid for an assault by the bloodied man that Green would be in the clear as he cannot punch

Comment

Working...
                              X