No announcement yet.

Kevin Constant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we though bill, what is that site saying this rumour, is that like sky sports official?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Are we though bill, what is that site saying this rumour, is that like sky sports official?
      I think its probably crap Kev as just read he has not played since 2014 just does not make sense unless Yun has an ongoing injury problem or
      wants out

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Apparently he's quoted as saying he's coming for talks. I personally have no doubt that its probably true, whether he plays left back or CDM opens the door for either Yun or Sandro to leave. At the end of the day, I don't think he's a bad player, I think he's solid and does what he needs to. Good in all phases from what I've seen from him.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Apparently he's quoted as saying he's coming for talks. I personally have no doubt that its probably true, whether he plays left back or CDM opens the door for either Yun or Sandro to leave. At the end of the day, I don't think he's a bad player, I think he's solid and does what he needs to. Good in all phases from what I've seen from him.
          in other words............ he is shyte.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            I think its probably crap Kev as just read he has not played since 2014 just does not make sense unless Yun has an ongoing injury problem or
            wants out
            As I said in post #28, he's played 8 games this season out of a possible 11 that he was at the club for this season and only missed those 3 because of an injury. Ultimately, a player with 98 league games in the Serie A with more than half of those being at Milan would suggest that he is a talented player. Hopefully, he brings that with him if and when he does join.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Westy it looks like they are trying to make addresses in the right area's but trying to get something for nothing isn't going to be the answer to an entire back 4
              To be fair with Les, we did not pay anything to get Grant Hall. Look at him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                in other words............ he is shyte.
                Not really, just that if someone says they're a good player, they'll get shot down, people will say "why didn't his club pay his wages, why is he leaving if he's so good, etc." Many R's fans have this thing that a player has to be spectacular if they sign up to us. He does his job, that is more than enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  As I said in post #28, he's played 8 games this season out of a possible 11 that he was at the club for this season and only missed those 3 because of an injury. Ultimately, a player with 98 league games in the Serie A with more than half of those being at Milan would suggest that he is a talented player. Hopefully, he brings that with him if and when he does join.
                  Park also played for United in a champions league final which would of suggested he was a talented player. Nope. Dross

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Park also played for United in a champions league final which would of suggested he was a talented player. Nope. Dross
                    granero, bosingwa, etc etc.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                      To be fair with Les, we did not pay anything to get Grant Hall. Look at him now.
                      Yeah thsts right but would you fancy a back 4 of the 2 f/b's w're looking at plus Hall and Angella all 4 free signings could we be lucky enough for all 4 to come good

Comment

Never heard of him really
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                        X