Kevin Constant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Stay away from these sort of players. Been there done that. Former Milan though bet Tony's eyes lit up in excitement.
    Yes let's get young hungry British players in as it worked a treat with Mutch, McCarthy and caulker

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Yes let's get young hungry British players in as it worked a treat with Mutch, McCarthy and caulker
      Westy it looks like they are trying to make addresses in the right area's but trying to get something for nothing isn't going to be the answer to an entire back 4

Comment

Stay away from these sort of players. Been there done that. Former Milan though bet Tony's eyes lit up in excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Westy it looks like they are trying to make addresses in the right area's but trying to get something for nothing isn't going to be the answer to an entire back 4
          In all fairness to mutch and mcCarthy they were hardly given a chance. Would love them both to be here in the championship.

Comment

All playing at a higher level than us now, can't be that bad. When did I say young hungry British players anyway? Just said stay away from them sort of players

Comment

What sort? are you pre judging ?

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                What sort? are you pre judging ?
                Players that have played for huge clubs like Milan now on a downward spiral playing in mercenary paradise Turkey.

Comment

Sign anyone as long as they have the talent and are willing to apply themselves. Who cares what league he's from.

Comment

All playing at a higher level than us now, can't be that bad. When did I say young hungry British players anyway? Just said stay away from them sort of players
                    Well that's not actually true. At clubs in higher division yes playing no

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
                      Sign anyone as long as they have the talent and are willing to apply themselves. Who cares what league he's from.
                      Factomondo

Comment

Factomondo
                        Bring him back

Comment

Says he ain't played since 2014 - do we need to sob someone who's just been sitting around for over a year with out any real competitiveness football.

Go and get Martin kelly on loan ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Says he ain't played since 2014 - do we need to sob someone who's just been sitting around for over a year with out any real competitiveness football.

Go and get Martin kelly on loan ffs.
                            Well that's bs, he's played 8 league games this season and has 2 assists and he's played 3 in the Europa League. I'd rather try this guy. Unknown quality to many managers here, versatile, won't expect him to be on ridiculous wages when he comes, Good Passer of the ball and quite tall for a left back as well as being quite fast and with bundles of good experience at top levels. Apparently quite a good user of the ball as well. Will Probably do a breakdown of him in my other thread.

BTW, not saying the BS is coming from you mate, just the source.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

beat me to it
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Plays for the same Turkish team that also has Mbia and Bosingwa
                                I just don't get it we maybe looking at this guy and yet Yun is reportedly surplus to requirements

Comment

Working...
                                X