• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Jesus mate, and I thought I had some odd fetishes
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I think every club has a ' bad egg' or two...its up to the manager to either get a performance out if them or move them on if they detrimental to the team!

Comment

The F block farter has eaten plenty of bad eggs
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Tbh, I think Henry is the very least of our problems, not sure why he gets such a hard time.
          Karl Henry is the epitome of why Rangers fans will never be happy. Numerous people on numerous threads saying they would rather want players that work hard Than be gifted and yet at the same time slating Henry for not being gifted enough to play even though he works hard

Comment

I agree.. Yes Henry is limited but booing and berating our own players,unless they clearly are not trying, is shameful!

Comment

People have short memories, Henry was one of our most consistent players last season. He works hard and gives his all, might not be the most gifted but then who in our team is so gifted? Grafters and 110% men we need right now
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by TheLagosExpress View Post
                I agree.. Yes Henry is limited but booing and berating our own players,unless they clearly are not trying, is shameful!
                Shameful, big time!! Farking disgusting imho.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I want scrappers like Mackie and Henry playing atm tbh. We are in a fight and we need players who actually give a toss.

Comment

Yes I agree Maidstone..not a time for the feignt hearted... Need scrappers and triers!

Comment

Pick on Henry day is it... Geezer not the best, been poor this season. Should have been dropped early in the season and should not be playing anywhere but the DM role. No footballer but has heart.

Not many mention of old Leroy, that useless #### is a disgrace. Big fee, big wages , big ####ing failure.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Somethings not quite right behind the scenes imo... players not playing, who even Stevie Wonder can see should be playing every week but arnt- Lunongo, JET, Chery, Yun.. Also Sandro kicking off when he didnt make the starting 11 the other week.

Anyone else think this?.. Just hope we dont have a case of 'bad eggs' in the dressing room again.
                        I think this is so and have done for a while possibly to do with the ages of some compared to the others

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          I want scrappers like Mackie and Henry playing atm tbh. We are in a fight and we need players who actually give a toss.
                          Yes we do players with heart

Comment

Just seen we've turned down an approach from Rangers for Luongo and allready turned down another bid elsewhere... was starting to think this guy was a possible bad egg, but rejecting bids for him would suggest otherwise... maybe just a poor trainer?... would certainly get more game time if I had my way!
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Tbh, I think Henry is the very least of our problems, not sure why he gets such a hard time.
                              So right Matty.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Just seen we've turned down an approach from Rangers for Luongo and allready turned down another bid elsewhere... was starting to think this guy was a possible bad egg, but rejecting bids for him would suggest otherwise... maybe just a poor trainer?... would certainly get more game time if I had my way!
                                He is young and still trying to establish himself in the team. Like Hall, Luongo should be one for the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X