Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG - Breaking SSN - Liverpool want Caulker

Liverpool in for caulker

Only a loan so doesnt make much of a difference for us as he's already out on loan. Might be able to squeeze a million out of the deal

Comment

Jurgen Klopp is moving to address his injury problems in defence by making an approach to QPR for defender Steven Caulker, according to Sky sources.

He’s been on loan at Southampton this season but has only made only eight appearances. The deal would be a loan until the end of the current campaign, but without a view to a permanent deal.

Caulker has played against Liverpool this season, in Southampton's 6-1 Capital One Cup defeat by Klopp's side in December.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        Only a loan so doesnt make much of a difference for us as he's already out on loan. Might be able to squeeze a million out of the deal
        Ahh didnt rwad it properly - without a view to a permanent.

Still funny as f*** though considering he was in the southampton side who got thumped by liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          With a view to a permanent :-)
          But once they seen him week in week out for 6 months they will soon scrap that. If the boy cant keep his head down in Southampton he is going to struggle in scouse town.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            Anything is better than nothing.

Comment

He impressed Klopp whilst being in a defense that conceded 6?

Not overly bothered. Hes already out on loan, so makes no difference. might get another small fee though.

Comment

Well done him ! Must have gone awfully well at Soton !

Comment

We got £2million from Saints for him, probably some more cash from Liverpool... I would say we've done well here.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                    We got £2million from Saints for him, probably some more cash from Liverpool... I would say we've done well here.

I think it was £1.5m, but you could be right.
                    Either way, if we break the deal so he can go to Liverpool, I suspect Saints will want half of it back (£750k / £1m ?)

Comment

What do people see in this calamity of a defender? Hardly pulling up trees at Saints and was very poor for us.

Comment

Farking hell, seriously?! That lad must have the world's best agent. Jesus.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Wow. Some of the PL scouts are stealing a living.

Maybe Klopp's going for the sack.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                            I think it was £1.5m, but you could be right.
                            Either way, if we break the deal so he can go to Liverpool, I suspect Saints will want half of it back (£750k / £1m ?)
                            Yeah I am sure there is clauses and reasoning behind it all possibly. Either way, Liverpool will have to pay a fair whack to get him on loan for the rest of the year.

Comment

Is it April fools day?

Comment

Working...
                              X