Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you reckon with this list of suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you reckon with this list of suggestions?

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/5-p...HUecQQxWq6Q.97

1, Bamford
    2, Bradshaw,
    3, Kelly
    4, Greilish
    5, Kalas

All sound pretty good to me but Kelly stands out as a realistic loan signing who would be a big coup for us defensively at this level.

Greilish is well over hyped and plenty villa fans don't rate him. Can't get a sniff in a side that has won once in six months and has eight points tells you all you need to know

Big time Charlie without having proven anything had plenty of them already mate and still got some on the books that need shifting

Comment

I don't fancy the idea of grealish tbh as well west.

I do like the sound of kalas and kelly though. Both on permanent at some point and we could have a really decent back 4.

Kelly kalas hall Robinson - all a good age and quality for this level.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Greilish is well over hyped and plenty villa fans don't rate him. Can't get a sniff in a side that has won once in six months and has eight points tells you all you need to know

Big time Charlie without having proven anything had plenty of them already mate and still got some on the books that need shifting
        Actually reason for him not getting a game is an early bust up with the new manager no?
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Any of those apart from Grealish.....can't see him doing anything at Championship level

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Actually reason for him not getting a game is an early bust up with the new manager no?
            Was not playing under Sherwood either this season even if there has been a bust up they have eight points and going down and is supposed to be the saviour if he's that good he would be playing in their position

Comment

Grealish can p!ss off. Overrated and bad attitude by all accounts. Bamford, Kalas and Kelly would be great, don't know that much about Bradshaw.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Suspect so, but he had a really good game when we last played them up there. Think it was his debut, but a he was class. Still haven't given up on Ravel Morrison....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Grealish can p!ss off. Overrated and bad attitude by all accounts. Bamford, Kalas and Kelly would be great, don't know that much about Bradshaw.

Comment

Working...
                  X