Poor finishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Your right about phillips but still his 2 or 3 bits of contribution per game are a lot more effective than hoiletts who doesn't create anything.
    Two new wingers imo is a must. We can get by with a midfield due of Faurlin and luongo for now but we need people who can create and score both with some pace would be nice.
    We are just so static we play the ball and stand still and watch

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Been saying this for a few years now and nothings changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        We try and play this stupid keep ball crap. Problem is most of the time its a pinb ball between our back line the two defensive midfielders then someone like perch or ned just decide to hoof it when they get nervous.

Fast attcking direct players who know what to do with the ball when they are in possession can be more effective then a team playing keep ball. Would much prefer to more strcutered at the back and have a effective couter attacking team similar to Palaqce, Leciester ect..

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Been saying this for a few years now and nothings changed.
          Dont think i have agreed with anything Bill has said on here before, but think the answer to our problems could be this very basic footballing mantra....pass and move. We do seem to have very static players. I genuinely believe if the pass is on, we have the quality to find it. I just dont think our players make the right runs or are in the right areas in order for that killer pass to be made.

Think it boils down to coaching / tactics

Comment

Working...
          X