Tarkowski -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarkowski -

top player. Good age and available for around 4 mill.

Burnley in for him. I know he's a Brentford player but him and hall at the back would be immense.

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    top player. Good age and available for around 4 mill.

Burnley in for him. I know he's a Brentford player but him and hall at the back would be immense.
    I don't see why any player would choose QPR over Burnley at present.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
      I don't see why any player would choose QPR over Burnley at present.
      Nah me too mate. Just wishful thinking on my part.

Very good cb and him and hall going forward would just be quality. However I read hes a manchester boy and looking to go back up north. Apparently sheff wed in for him too. They are certainly building a very good team there.

Comment

Wants to go back up north I have read, very good player though

Comment

Ah, I thought this was a thread about the iconic Russian film maker...

Comment

Forget any talk of £4m signings

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Forget any talk of £4m signings
              I was going to say the same thing. I can't see the club spending any money this Jan. Loans loans and more loans. Hopefully we get some of the crap players out too

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
                Hopefully we get some of the crap players out too
                Would be nice

Comment

Like the man, his Solaris is excellent.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I reckon we will spend this month depending on how successful we are in releasing the 8-10 players we want rid off.

Think incomings are down to the out goings.

Comment

Even if we get rid of a few we wont be spending £4 mill on 1 player this window. Plus I thought attackers was the priority

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        Even if we get rid of a few we wont be spending £4 mill on 1 player this window. Plus I thought attackers was the priority
                        I reckon we will Hove if we sell the right players.

Cant see the club selling 4 or 5 of them and not reinvesting any money as they wouldn't want the backlash. Your right attackers are priority but club should aslo have their eyes open for any decent talent available.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          I reckon we will Hove if we sell the right players.

Cant see the club selling 4 or 5 of them and not reinvesting any money as they wouldn't want the backlash. Your right attackers are priority but club should aslo have their eyes open for any decent talent available.
                          We will see but all the signs I have noticed since relegation points to a more prudent approach where £4 mill signings are a rarity. Tbh I will be surprised if we spend £4 mill in total this transfer window irrespective of who comes and goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            We will see but all the signs I have noticed since relegation points to a more prudent approach where £4 mill signings are a rarity. Tbh I will be surprised if we spend £4 mill in total this transfer window irrespective of who comes and goes.
                            As you say mate we will see. The players we are linked with all come at cost.

Club will have to put their hands in their pocket if we get rid of the players we want as squad will be so thin/ Even if we dip into the leagues below fees are getting higher and higher, ie Washington will easily be 3-5 mill if its true we are in for him.

Mind you you could pick up bargains like bradshaw for 750k as contract running out. Be interesting to see how the club play their cards though.

Comment

I have seen nothing from the club to indicate we are in for any of the players we are being linked with. We are the "go to" team to link us to for the media and for players agents trying to get a move. Also we struggled to get rid of players in the summer so cant see teams coming in and offering good money for them now. FFP hasnt been decided yet also so spending will be at a minimum IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X