No announcement yet.

TF Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it that these pro jfh fans have seen in the last few games from our players and manager that gives them the conference we will be ok?

I saw one decent performance which was against Brighton and we looked good tbh. Apart from that we have been shocking. Managers looks clueless and players even worst.

I want to find the positves so can someone who's pro jfh please tell what you have seen that I and others haven't?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Our amazing home record in the championship in the last few years is where.
      Ok fair enough so care to itemise the points we will get in your opinion from our remaining home games a list
      of your prediictions would be good

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Ok fair enough so care to itemise the points we will get in your opinion from our remaining home games a list
        of your prediictions would be good
        I'd love to see that. I think he's got us down to win every game and finish in the play-offs.

Comment

I assume that at some point Charlie will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            I'd love to see that. I think he's got us down to win every game and finish in the play-offs.
            Come on Kev don't be shy

Comment

In fact any of the optimistic realists on here can post their predictions for our points haul in detail from remaining 21 games .

As I have said I figure we need another 22 points so a detailed game by game prediction list would be good as I am
              worried and need some encouragement

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                I assume that at some point Charlie will be back.
                Never assume anything

Comment

Come on Kev don't be shy
                  Five or Six home wins, one away win and a draw at home and away. Safe as houses.

Comment

Five or Six home wins, one away win and a draw at home and away. Safe as houses.
                    Where's it coming from though mate? Please tell me what you have seen the last seven games from our manager and players that makes you think we are capable of that?

Comment

Ok but against who at home who away in wins and who home and away in draws please be specific....this is like getting blood out of a stone

Comment

Do you want the lottery numbers, i ain't got a clue how against , but we will win them

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Where's it coming from though mate? Please tell me what you have seen the last seven games from our manager and players that makes you think we are capable of that?
                          We have won seven and drawn nine already, you saying we can't do that again after a couple of last kick defeats when we have played well? Your getting sucked into the woe betide me gang mate,
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 10-01-2016, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Do you want the lottery numbers, i ain't got a clue how against , but we will win them
                            Your reluctance to be specific tells me your not as confident as you make out so are you saying it could be a bit of a lotteryl

Comment

Your reluctance to be specific tells me your not as confident as you make out so are you saying it could be a bit of a lotteryl
                              Will we get anything from Blackburn and Rotherham and how do you think we will fair against Wolves is that a home win in your view

Comment

I know we will do exactly as poor as we have been so far, and that keeps us mid table and well out the bottom eight. So much worse than us in this pish poor division. If I could call the games we will win I'd be a rich man from the bookies, i just know we will win more than half our home games cos we always do and that's enough,

Comment

Working...
                                X