TF Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    I know we don't, i was taking the mick, cos you lot are making out he's only here for a site we don't even own. Lol. Hilarious.
    Oh sorry I thought he wrote off 250 million, but you know better my bad,
    SO what is he still at QPR for then? His lifelong passion for the club? Our imminent return to the PL?

Comment

We ain't been bottom eight all, season but you can tell yourself we will be if it makes you feel better, i make myself feel better by telling myself it hasn't happened and it won't,

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
        SO what is he still at QPR for then? His lifelong passion for the club? Our imminent return to the PL?
        No apparently Buckingham palace comes as a bonus free gift if you stay chairman for five years, he's only here for that.

Comment

We ain't been bottom eight all, season but you can tell yourself we will be if it makes you feel better, i make myself feel better by telling myself it hasn't happened and it won't,
          You do know that the table only matters after the last game in May has been played, right?

Comment

We will not be bottom eight and I'm certain of that, what's changed since you said it and i rubbished it? One cup game full of reserves that we lost one nil even though we were the better side?
            Got to admit kev I was pretty confident this season would die out with us being mid table. Though being bottom three is still a long shot right now, the bottom 8 is more than realistic.

Can you genuinely tell me what you see from our recent performances of the players and the manger that says to you we will go on some sort of run?

Right now we are playing like a team whose trying to stay in this league just with out the fight. Not exactly a good recipe is it mate?

Comment

No apparently Buckingham palace comes as a bonus free gift if you stay chairman for five years, he's only here for that.
              Not going to answer the questions then? Fair enough.

Comment

So again where are the points coming from what games will yield fruit I am looking for you to convince me and us doom and gloom mongers
                we will be ok

Comment

You do know that the table only matters after the last game in May has been played, right?
                  Yeah and every week we ain't in the bottom eight I'm going to bang a drum saying we won't be, you keep banging the drum saying we will, maybe a points deduction cos of ffp might help you, fingers crossed eh,

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Got to admit kev I was pretty confident this season would die out with us being mid table. Though being bottom three is still a long shot right now, the bottom 8 is more than realistic.

Can you genuinely tell me what you see from our recent performances of the players and the manger that says to you we will go on some sort of run?

Right now we are playing like a team whose trying to stay in this league just with out the fight. Not exactly a good recipe is it mate?
                    I wouldn't say it is. We're only 7 points clear at the moment, with a run in against auto promotion / play offs sides. Every chance we could go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      So again where are the points coming from what games will yield fruit I am looking for you to convince me and us doom and gloom mongers
                      we will be ok
                      Our amazing home record in the championship in the last few years is where.

Comment

Not going to answer the questions then? Fair enough.
                        I've answered it, he's only here for a piece of land we don't own. Ha ha,

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

kev thinks we will finish top 6

#ultimatehappyclapper
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Our amazing home record in the championship in the last few years is where.
                            We are ranked 16th in the league this season at home. Not what I would consider 'amazing' personally, especially when we still have Derby, Boro, Brum and Ipswich to play.

Comment

I wouldn't say it is. We're only 7 points clear at the moment, with a run in against auto promotion / play offs sides. Every chance we could go down.
                              The squad we have should t be in this position but I am extremely worried. We are showing no signs that it's going to change anytime soon.

The form we are showing right now is that of a team in relegation scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                kev thinks we will finish top 6

#ultimatehappyclappe
                                r

Comment

Working...
                                X