Fa cup..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fa cup..

For once Im buzzing about the FA cup... Time to put our god awful FA cup reputation behind us. Imho we're staying put in this division this season, and the club are probably happy for this to happen given new manager/players/new system etc. So with no real relegation battle/promotion push (like previous seasons), lets give these games a right good go and finally give our fans something to get excited about with a cup run. With players playing who have somthing to prove, Im going for a rangers win 4-1.

COYRSSSSSS!!!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

just to be in the draw monday would do me , i went to wembley twice in 82 and then back again when we got caned by oxford . i'd love my 4 boys go see us at wembley in a cup final.... c'mon u R's

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      just to be in the draw monday would do me , i went to wembley twice in 82 and then back again when we got caned by oxford . i'd love my 4 boys go see us at wembley in a cup final.... c'mon u R's
      82 the I was born, so certainly missed that... Yeah my boy will be 4 by the time the final comes around and he'd definitely be there. Heres to dreaming hey
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

We been so awful the last 10 plus years just doesn't do it for me. Shame and would love QPR to reignite a bit of the old feeling but tnh can't see us getting past today.

Comment

we drank in the bush friday nite then back to RC flat , met at the smuts in the m'ng and walked to wembley going in every pub and offy along the way . i'm so pleased i took a camera ... great memories and life long friendships

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            we drank in the bush friday nite then back to RC flat , met at the smuts in the m'ng and walked to wembley going in every pub and offy along the way . i'm so pleased i took a camera ... great memories and life long friendships
            A load of us started at the North Pole and the Pavilion ,before hooking up with everyone on Scrubs Lane.....What a day out,shame about the result,but have lots of good memories of that day!
            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Working...
            X