QPR co owner buys stake in Los Angels FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR co owner buys stake in Los Angels FC

Rubén whatshisname has bought into LA FC a new American franchise club.

Will 'Uncle Tony' follow him?

Leave door open for Amit & the Mittals to take full control??

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Please be true.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Possibly have a relationship between LA FC and QPR as is happening with other clubs. Manchester City and New York spring to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        Possibly have a relationship between LA FC and QPR as is happening with other clubs. Manchester City and New York spring to mind.
        True. Just seen another article on it, and it appears to have quite a lot of celebs involved. Other notable name I saw was Vincent Tan of Cardiff City

Comment

True. Just seen another article on it, and it appears to have quite a lot of celebs involved. Other notable name I saw was Vincent Tan of Cardiff City
          Indeed Will Ferrell is also a part owner of the franchise.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...eles-fc-owners

Los Angeles Lakers great Magic Johnson and former United States women's international footballer Mia Hamm are also involved along with QPR director Ruben Gnanalingam.

Comment

Makes perfect sense for them to buy an additional club after turning
              QPR into a successful entity and earning so much revenue in the process
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                I thought our relationship was with Toronto FC, Nelsen, Cesar, Dichio, Ephraim...........
                @gatorTFC

Comment

I doubt Mr Mittal will ever buy QPR outright.
                  He is not interested in it and only bought shares to occupy Amit and give him a hobby but Amit has now got the QPR bug but father in law will not let him in too deeply.

Comment

I'm with you Bhujio, I'd love Amit to be more involved but the longer he don't speak the less interested he'll become.

He really is a great guy too and something we need, only problem is that it will only take a matter of time before fans turn on him too.

Maybe LA is a club we can pass on the high earners to that are not wanted?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      I'm with you Bhujio, I'd love Amit to be more involved but the longer he don't speak the less interested he'll become.

He really is a great guy too and something we need, only problem is that it will only take a matter of time before fans turn on him too.

Maybe LA is a club we can pass on the high earners to that are not wanted?

Cardiff and QPR rich boys move to the US where they thrive.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        Please be true.
                        I personally don't think Amit & the Mittals are ever going to be the saviors some believe. If they wanted to buy the club or have more of a say, I think they would have done by now.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          I personally don't think Amit & the Mittals are ever going to be the saviors some believe. If they wanted to buy the club or have more of a say, I think they would have done by now.
                          I think that, but then I think I'm not so sure Matty. B & F decided to sell to TF, he wanted majority control obviously looking forward at OOC, the rest is history. Has he ever had the opportunity to buy the club outright? I'm not so sure he has.

Comment

I think that, but then I think I'm not so sure Matty. B & F decided to sell to TF, he wanted majority control obviously looking forward at OOC, the rest is history. Has he ever had the opportunity to buy the club outright? I'm not so sure he has.
                            Be lying if I said I knew tbf mate.

I reckon that having seen what's happened under TF ownership though, any plans they might have had to take full control have properly been blown away now anyway
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Be lying if I said I knew tbf mate.

I reckon that having seen what's happened under TF ownership though, any plans they might have had to take full control have properly been blown away now anyway
                              Yea true

Comment

Working...
                              X