Jenas retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenas retires

only 32 years of age,good luck jermaine hopefully you wont become a manager of qpr
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Lol, I thought he was quite good at QPR
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

he was a good player but we dont want les to make him a manager

More...

Comment

there is a clause in his contract to say when you retire you can have a directors job at qpr because they are all mugs
        You Rsssssss

Comment

i hope not he was a good player but i would rather he manage brentford

More...

Comment

Was a pleasure playing with @jjenas8 even though it was just for one year he was a top player/top bloke and now smashing it as a pundit

— Charlie Austin (@chazaustin9)
            January 7, 2016
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              only 32 years of age,good luck jermaine hopefully you wont become a manager of qpr
              Don't worry our DOF will create a new post for him,something like director of kit washing on a 3 year contract, sack him and bring him back as chief of the washing up on a rolling contract,

Comment

i thought he went thru the motions down here , didn't tear up any trees

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  Don't worry our DOF will create a new post for him,something like director of kit washing on a 3 year contract, sack him and bring him back as chief of the washing up on a rolling contract,
                  hahahahahaha

Comment

strange thing about jenus was that he was quite capable of scoring goals when he ventured forward but he spent too much time doing defensive duties which wasnt really his strength if he had just played more up front he could have been such a suprerstar but he threw his career away trying to play in a more defensive role that his natural skills couldnt really hack

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X