No announcement yet.

We seem to be continuing our bad business approach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Les has only been here a year for crying out loud. People here wanting a transition over night, this ain't FIFA 16.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by cocneycowboy View Post
      We don't know what's going on behind the scenes reference ins and outs of players we still have the sword of Damocles hanging over us regarding us reference financial fair play and the outcome is in no way clear.

What we do know is at the last transfer window
      Caulker was sent out on loan with wages covered presumably did we want him back if promoted suggested interest this transfer window suggests we could of sold him back then and now Southampton call the shots as to whether we can sell him or not
      I believe they have an option to buy but this would seem unlikely

Charlie this is the greatest mismanaged scenario imo we had an offer for him from Leicester for 12 million if we weren't going to take it then we should of made an offer to Charlie that would of made him extend his contract and built the side around him as NW did with Adel and if that elusive acceptable offer both club and fee wise came in we would let him have a release clause.

We could of sold Phillips to WBA to get his salary off the wage slab and realised 6 million now we are making him available for the same sort of money so the only damage is his wage bill up to this point

Fer we tried to get him off the wage bill with Sunderland but he was injured has he shown enough to sell him now not really but we will let him go at quite a discount to our purchase price is my belief

Sandro see above

Hoilett we couldn't give him away in the last window with his recent recapture of form he could go this window,so the balance of the season with his wages off the bill would be good as he will walk in the summer anyway.

Samba diakite

Looked promising in the summer friendlies did he not deserve another outing we are paying his salary come what may is there an appearance clause ?don't know but doesn't make any sense perhaps there are dressing room issues but a waste of sizeable salary

Darnell Furlong
      Good enough to try in the premiership but not in the championship?

Then I read reports we are looking to borrow other clubs youngsters to develop them Jack Grealish for instance.
      Why ?when all we will have achieved is that not unusual scenario of seeing another clubs player develop and improve whilst we return them to their parent club as a greater asset and in the interim they may contribute well like Kyle Walker , Andros Townsend , but is short term any good
      If we are financially stuck then yes but we were supposed to be adopting a Southampton type of approach

To date I have seen no real evidence of this so has the appointment of JFH signalled a change of approach.

This is a very negative post I understand,but I really don't know why some of what's happening is going to help the club going forward.

I hope this window proves to be turning point and that we make some shrewd manoeuvres
      And start to get our business hat on.

A belated happy new year to all QPR supporters
      Nothing like a little ray of sunshine on a miserable day
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
        Nothing like a little ray of sunshine on a miserable day
        Actually we have had a lovely sunny afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
          Furlong - I fully agree with you here, if he can be played in the PL should have been given a go in the championship. However he is only on a short term loan and still learning so not the end of the world.
          Yeah but to be fair, he had one promising game against Hull and then got turned inside out against Arsenal and Palace.....

I do wish some of our fans would stop trying to make out our youngsters are the next Messi, Ronaldo or Roberto Carlos!

Comment

Either your on holiday somewhere exotic or I've been reading this forum so much that the misery is affecting my ability to see anything other than dark grey clouds on the horizon.
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
              Yeah but to be fair, he had one promising game against Hull and then got turned inside out against Arsenal and Palace.....

I do wish some of our fans would stop trying to make out our youngsters are the next Messi, Ronaldo or Roberto Carlos!
              He's only gone on loan for a month.

Comment

Yep maybe not good enough for PL but would like to have seen him this season, happy for him to be out on loan though getting experience like a lot of clubs do with there youngsters. Did wonders for Beckham at Preston and that ###### Terry at Forest. Could still come back with 25 games under his belt rather than none and be backup for us.

Comment

Uncle had been giving it back to all you petty spolit bratty whinging realists on twitter, good on him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Uncle had been giving it back to all you petty spolit bratty whinging realists on twitter, good on him as well.
                    You are joking aren't ya mate.
                    Tony is getting an absolute hammering on twitter.
                    Only thing he can come out with is the same old shute.

#wehavelearnt
                    #mustkeeppositive
                    #usualcrap.

The fans are turning at long last
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                      Hold up....

Had QPR been playing quality this season nobody would have been smashing TF or LF. FACT.
                      Who's this team called "quality"? Are they in our division? 😉

Oh sorry you mean playing well 😀
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                        Who's this team called "quality"? Are they in our division? ��

Oh sorry you mean playing well ��
                        haha bravo.. very good sir.

Comment

Ramsey should never have put him in against Sanchez. Diabolical decision for the team and for the kid at such an early point in his career.

Comment

Working...
                          X