LF speaks -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
    I'm just saying the players Bill, not saying it is going to work at QPR.
    I don't want CR back, he is old news.
    Yes upper I know that I just trying to establish whether Ramsey is as good as some people think he is in this role.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Sorry I didn't come on within the 20 minutes of you posting that...
      The list you quote not really that great given the great name of spuds so really imo not really pulling up trees was Mr RAMSEY but each to their own.

Also if they cant compete how the hell are we suppose to.

I would appreciate it if you could be a little more punctual next time but than you are a student

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        Wasnt Tom Carroll from the academy?
        Yes he is but not proven yet

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          #directoroffarkups
          He would be better off directing the traffic

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            Yes upper I know that I just trying to establish whether Ramsey is as good as some people think he is in this role.
            Why not post encouraging posts about this appointment and in that way give him the benefit of the doubt?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I bet Austin is "injured" at the end of April....sell him now and start the re-build.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Why not post encouraging posts about this appointment and in that way give him the benefit of the doubt?
                Why indeed because on the face of it he is just as bigger fraud as his mate LF

Comment

Always looking for a scapegoat as Rangers fan aren't we haha.... Un-real that its now LF

Comment

The guy is full of shyte, of course he is looking after his mate.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The list you quote not really that great given the great name of spuds so really imo not really pulling up trees was Mr RAMSEY but each to their own.

Also if they cant compete how the hell are we suppose to.

I would appreciate it if you could be a little more punctual next time but than you are a student
                      and i thought you were a 70 year old man who was trying to sue the club.

how you can say them players "are not really that great" shows your knowledge. should he have bought through 5 or 6 messi's then?

complete numpty

Comment

Bale came from Southampton
                        I would disagree, I've seen a few quotes now from various players that Ramsey brought them on and Bale was a part of that setup at the time.

Bale came from Saints but was very very young, in-fact he was struggling to get into the Spurs side and almost shipped out to Birmingham. I think Ramsey played a big part in his development, unless you want to give Harry Redknapp that pleasure????

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Created for him? This is not some random fake job that this club has made up, this is a standard job that exists in the footballing world, arguably a very important job in football.
                          So no coincendence then?? LF has been at the club 2 years and we haven't needed a Tech Director but now CR needs a job we all of a sudden need a TD??
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
                            Honestly this club has been a ####ing mess for nearly twenty years. Les has been here five minutes and some people are making out it is all his fault. ####ing hell I would have dread to think of the mess we would have been if Harry had stayed and been given another Window to waste. It will take a ####ing long time to sort this club out. We have a squad full of people who don't care on big wages, no youth system not even a proper training ground. Les is not perfect but he is the only person who hasl not trird to #### the club over to take it forward in a while.

As for a youth system Spurs's is a million miles ahead of ours so why people think they should be knocking it is beyond me.
                            This. He's the only one who's trying to fix us. Some are too thick to see this though, unfortunately.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Ramsey was complete crap when in control of the 1st team fact , but this latest bout of hostility against him could so easily been avoided if the DOF had half a brain Ramsey should never have been sacked he should have been moved sideways , or is it just that Ferdinand enjoys putting him in the firing line for abuse ,
                              These innuendo's of cronyism jobs for his mates jobs for black people only is all of Ferdinands making by his inability think things through which proves he wasn't and still isn't ready for the post he has been given

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                                This. He's the only one who's trying to fix us. Some are too thick to see this though, unfortunately.
                                Precisely. Not a five minute job either and will have ups and downs. We can tell the club is investing in the infrastructure. That will not create overnight success but will mean in five years time we will hopefully have a more solid base. We have a legacy of a club that has been run into the ground over the last 20+ years.

I'm not saying LF is 100% the right man for the job but also way too early to be writing him off. We are just a decent manager and some time away from being in a far better place. JFH may even be that manager given time to sort out the mess on the playing side.

Comment

Working...
                                X