LF speaks -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Out of curiosity who did Ramsey bring through at Spuds that ultimately made it,quite a lot considering their set up and pulling power
    Ryan Mason, Bentaleb, Kane, Hall(QPR), Pritchard...Townsend?? A good few.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Out of curiosity who did Ramsey bring through at Spuds that ultimately made it,quite a lot considering their set up and pulling power
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
        Fair enough but given their set up etc only one that really cuts the mustard to date is Kane so in real terms not really that good a return unless
        someone can come up with some more names

Comment

Fair enough but given their set up etc only one that really cuts the mustard to date is Kane so in real terms not really that good a return unless
          Come on Nas your the stats wizard

Comment

I'm just saying the players Bill, not saying it is going to work at QPR.
            I don't want CR back, he is old news.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I'm just saying the players Bill, not saying it is going to work at QPR.
              I don't want CR back, he is old news.
              One of the best in developing young players. That should be good news, shouldn`t it ?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Quite a good return actually, maybe not yet good enough for spurs but they can sell them on for profit. A lot of lower prem clubs would take the likes of townsend bentaleb and mason
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Harry Kane, Bentaleb, Carroll, Townsend, Mason, Rose (came from Leeds but was in the academy/reserve setup at spurs for a while), Josh Onomah is their rising player atm. Given their pull is restricted by having Arsenal in their direct region and Chelsea and West Ham in London, I'd say that's an impressive pull.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Come on Nas your the stats wizard
                    Sorry I didn't come on within the 20 minutes of you posting that...
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

#directoroffarkups
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Wasnt Tom Carroll from the academy?

Comment

Don't think anyone is arguing about CR's credentials. Think it's the job that's been created for him.
                          Created for him? This is not some random fake job that this club has made up, this is a standard job that exists in the footballing world, arguably a very important job in football.

Comment

Funny how the Technical Director job has come about when his 'Pal' needs a job.
                            Oh yes he's spouting Bollo(ks if he says because Ramsey is his friend it made no difference MY AR*E give it up, oh yes just so happens this job has popped up, that wasn't there before??????????????? why don't you apply Chris

Comment

Honestly this club has been a ####ing mess for nearly twenty years. Les has been here five minutes and some people are making out it is all his fault. ####ing hell I would have dread to think of the mess we would have been if Harry had stayed and been given another Window to waste. It will take a ####ing long time to sort this club out. We have a squad full of people who don't care on big wages, no youth system not even a proper training ground. Les is not perfect but he is the only person who hasl not trird to #### the club over to take it forward in a while.

As for a youth system Spurs's is a million miles ahead of ours so why people think they should be knocking it is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                                Oh yes he's spouting Bollo(ks if he says because Ramsey is his friend it made no difference MY AR*E give it up, oh yes just so happens this job has popped up, that wasn't there before??????????????? why don't you apply Chris
                                Oh dear. Facepalm.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X