• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF speaks -

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a3149791.html

The prodigal one speaking sense again.

10 mill for Charlie what do we think?

Very good quote on rehiring CR and people saying he did it just as a friend:

“It’s ludicrous. I looked at several CVs — I can’t afford to appoint someone just because they’re a friend. People have to take the fact we are friends out of the way. This is purely professional and what’s right for QPR.”
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

How much did we want for Austin in the summer?
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        How much did we want for Austin in the summer?
        15-16 mil I think.

Comment

Funny how the Technical Director job has come about when his 'Pal' needs a job.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Very good quote on rehiring CR and people saying he did it just as a friend:
            Well he would say that wouldn't he

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Well he would say that wouldn't he
              Because ultimately, that is the fact of it. Just as we said that CR didn't have the CV for the manager role and agree that was a mistake, he without a doubt has one of the best CV's in this country in the role that he will be undertaking hopefully. Can't criticise him on both facts.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                Funny how the Technical Director job has come about when his 'Pal' needs a job.
                It certainly is

Comment

Because ultimately, that is the fact of it. Just as we said that CR didn't have the CV for the manager role and agree that was a mistake, he without a doubt has one of the best CV's in this country in the role that he will be undertaking hopefully. Can't criticise him on both facts.
                  Out of curiosity who did Ramsey bring through at Spuds that ultimately made it,quite a lot considering their set up and pulling power

Comment

Don't think anyone is arguing about CR's credentials. Think it's the job that's been created for him.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      Out of curiosity who did Ramsey bring through at Spuds that ultimately made it,quite a lot considering their set up and pulling power
                      Bale case closed

Comment

LF and CR helped bring through Harry Kane did they not?
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                          Bale case closed
                          Bale came from Southampton

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            LF and CR helped bring through Harry Kane did they not?
                            That's one

Comment

Bale came from Southampton
                              Lol. Case closed!!
                              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                              X