LF speaks -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    by this logic, you can argue against every job role in the world that was first created and "why didnt we have that before". the game evolves and some people just dont like change. DOF is the future for football and at a guess in the next 15-20 years every club will operate this way. Same as a TD
    Yeah, thanks for that.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
      Honestly this club has been a ####ing mess for nearly twenty years. Les has been here five minutes and some people are making out it is all his fault. ####ing hell I would have dread to think of the mess we would have been if Harry had stayed and been given another Window to waste. It will take a ####ing long time to sort this club out. We have a squad full of people who don't care on big wages, no youth system not even a proper training ground. Les is not perfect but he is the only person who hasl not trird to #### the club over to take it forward in a while.

As for a youth system Spurs's is a million miles ahead of ours so why people think they should be knocking it is beyond me.
      Superb post.

I had the hump a bit yesterday but am prepared to give Ferdinand the benefit of the doubt as h does seem to want the best for the club.
      Last edited by Bigdave; 06-01-2016, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        Superb post.

I had the hump a bit yesterday but am prepared to give Ferdinand the benefit of the doubt as h does seem to want the best for the club.
        Short term pain for long term gain
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
          Honestly this club has been a ####ing mess for nearly twenty years. Les has been here five minutes and some people are making out it is all his fault. ####ing hell I would have dread to think of the mess we would have been if Harry had stayed and been given another Window to waste. It will take a ####ing long time to sort this club out. We have a squad full of people who don't care on big wages, no youth system not even a proper training ground. Les is not perfect but he is the only person who hasl not trird to #### the club over to take it forward in a while.

As for a youth system Spurs's is a million miles ahead of ours so why people think they should be knocking it is beyond me.
          What a top top post.
          Brilliant.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Can't expect all these new people to come in and and turn it around overnight c'mon people just roll with it for 6-12 months and see what improvements there are, I'm sure they will get it right in time instead of chopping and changing all the time.

Comment

Last edited by 1QPRDK; 06-01-2016, 10:28 PM.
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                Quality mate !

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Ramsey was complete crap when in control of the 1st team fact , but this latest bout of hostility against him could so easily been avoided if the DOF had half a brain Ramsey should never have been sacked he should have been moved sideways , or is it just that Ferdinand enjoys putting him in the firing line for abuse ,
                  These innuendo's of cronyism jobs for his mates jobs for black people only is all of Ferdinands making by his inability think things through which proves he wasn't and still isn't ready for the post he has been given
                  I think your find me old mucker the jobs for black people stens from a few of our racist fans! AGENDAS , AGENDAS!
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                    I think your find me old mucker the jobs for black people stens from a few of our racist fans! AGENDAS , AGENDAS!
                    Of course your right ! but if you read the post you'd see What I meant Ferdinand handled the Ramsey situation so poorly he gave room for remarks
                    Of this sort to be made
                    Last edited by dogsrrs; 07-01-2016, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
                      Quality mate !
                      T should get the credit(from the sir Les bashing thread):
                      Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                      You've got a point, an individual must be responsible, surprised if someone hasn't posted that Sir Les was on the grassy knoll in Dealy Plaza
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                        And Harry was the Babushka Lady.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                        X