Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washingron - A little excited

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/spo...-join-10692403

This is the type of player id love to see us sign. Lots of champ clubs looking at him and would be great to see us show some ambition and make a statement by nicking this lad.

Don't want him to be Charlie's direct replacement but it's about time we had at least 2 quality strikers in our squad.

Anyone seen him play much? I've had glimpses, seen the goals he's scored this year and he looks like he could certainly step up to this level comfortably.

1 in every two is not a bad return if he can do it in the Championship

Comment

Peterborough chairman always get good dough for his players. Will be expensive if we do get him

Comment

What you reckon fordy? See he completely dismissed 2 mill.

They sold that bloke to forest for 6 mill I believe last year. Reckon 4 mill could get them thinking. Tbf it's crazy money but championship striker go for 9 mill plus now so the best of league 1 argauy could demand 4/5 mill!'

Comment

as many that come up and cut the grade, there are 10x that dont.

Would always be weary signing from the lower league. for 4-6 million, which i think they would demand, we should be able to find a better player across the european leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            What you reckon fordy? See he completely dismissed 2 mill.

They sold that bloke to forest for 6 mill I believe last year. Reckon 4 mill could get them thinking. Tbf it's crazy money but championship striker go for 9 mill plus now so the best of league 1 argauy could demand 4/5 mill!'
            I like the look of him. Fast, strong, scores goals. Think I would pay 3 million tops. I reckon their chairman will be looking at 4-5 as they're are in the play offs. Gayle went for 6 didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
              as many that come up and cut the grade, there are 10x that dont.

Would always be weary signing from the lower league. for 4-6 million, which i think they would demand, we should be able to find a better player across the european leagues.
              I think there a gems in league 1 and have been for years which we constantly missed out on.

Le fondre, hooper, Austin, Rhodes, gayle, assombagpha or what ever he is called.

Qpr keep making the mistake of not taking a chance and then end up of getting priced out of ever getting one of these lads because when we realise they are good enough they have already moved are are worth 2 or 3 times the amount we could of got them for.

3/4 mill is the going rate and I'm tired of going abroad we need good british players now that we can develop.

His lad is 23 and bagging goals in like Charlie did for Swindon.

Time to take a punt on the right type imo.

Comment

#LeagueOneBargainBarrellScraping

Comment

Played against Conor when he was at St Ives in the UCL a few years back. Great journey he is on, fair play to him.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Similar to Charlie a few years ago looking at his stats
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Just so we can be clear, was it Ron or you that was getting a little excited?

Comment

Cant see us spending £4 mill on one player for a while, certainly not this window

Comment

i agree

I AGREE PETERBOROUGH ALWAYS WANT TOO MUCH FOR THERE PLAYERS

I DONT THINK HES WORTH MORE THAN TWO MILLION

we will have to see what happens but i have a thought that we would be better off looking in lower divisions for a undiscoverd striker
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Who is Ron and why are you excited about washing him?
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Who is Ron and why are you excited about washing him?

Comment

Working...
                              X