Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers77 & Ramsey is God

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Er. Because pitching for a job publicly you expect privately you're not going to get makes you look needy. And invites a rebuff which some consider embarrassing. Never came out of his mouth. Never said anything definitively.
    people may have different opinions but cant see how you can argue against what he said. He clearly stated he didn't want the job, so your statement of "never came out of his mouth. Never said anything definitively" is completely wrong.

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    people may have different opinions but cant see how you can argue against what he said. He clearly stated he didn't want the job, so your statement of "never came out of his mouth. Never said anything definitively" is completely wrong.
    About as accurate as your user name.....

Comment

About as accurate as your user name.....
      so i assume from your response you agree then... your spouting utter nonsense....again

Comment

so i assume from your response you agree then... your spouting utter nonsense....again
        No Ramsey Is Technical Director, I don't. Seems you really can't understand what people say.....

Comment

thank you!

now what the farking hell are you saying rangers 77...pretty clear he states he doesnt want the job! i do not uderstand your argument one bit as you are arguing against words that has come out of NW mouth.

what a dribble on a bellnd
          So go f ack yourself then, you stupid ignorant melt. Your stupid user name says everything one needs to know about you. Those public quotes, squeezed out of Neil by journos, make no difference to my belief that if we'd (ie Les) wanted Neil, we'd have got him. Plank.

Comment

So go f ack yourself then, you stupid ignorant melt. Your stupid user name says everything one needs to know about you. Those public quotes, squeezed out of Neil by journos, make no difference to my belief that if we'd (ie Les) wanted Neil, we'd have got him. Plank.

i'm glad the username serves its purpose and gets a bite out of you.

well on this basis, you could argue every single thing in the world! "He might have said it, but i dont believe it"

i thought the schools were back....

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              this is a pointless argument and i can't understand why people are getting so wound up.

Warnock isn't our manager so we need to move on.

He did say several times he didn't want the job full time ..several times...but he also is a media tease and could have been being coy!

but any way he isn't our manager and nothing is going to change that

so move on!
              Speaking as a dribble on a misspelt bellend, I'm happy to do so. I very much agree with Dave 58.

Comment

Speaking as a dribble on a misspelt bellend, I'm happy to do so. I very much agree with Dave 58.
                picking up on spelling is always a sure fire that you've lost the argument

now fark off dribble

Comment

picking up on spelling is always a sure fire that you've lost the argument

now fark off dribble
                  Haha. Sure it is, Ramsey is technical director. It really is.

Comment

Les would have the PE teacher and Jimmy the Genius play him centre back....
                    wow thats a shock...you hijack another thread to knock LF and CR..... do you not get bored with it?

Comment

wow thats a shock...you hijack another thread to knock LF and CR..... do you not get bored with it?
                      You say hijack. I say contribute. F ack off.

Comment

You say hijack. I say contribute. F ack off.
                        the thread is about extra training........so why would you bring LF into it?

schools broken up already?

Comment

the thread is about extra training........so why would you bring LF into it?

schools broken up already?
                          Can't you read, mate? It was a light hearted response to a funny comment about Adel. But, as I say, f ack off. Last time I checked I don't have to have your permission to post. Mods will tell me otherwise.

Comment

Can't you read, mate? It was a light hearted response to a funny comment about Adel. But, as I say, f ack off. Last time I checked I don't have to have your permission to post. Mods will tell me otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                            X