do you want to lose austin or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you want to lose austin or not

its a difficult one if we sell him maybe we could buy some goalscoring tallent,if he stays we should avoid relegation although macormacks 13 goals dosnt seemed to have done fulham much good
    so what are your feelings guys do you want to sell or keep
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

sell-all reasoning for keeping him at the start of the season has now gone.

We wont get relegated despite what the drama queens say, and we dont look like turning our form round so get rid

Comment

Sell if we can. Cash in and invest for next season. We're not good enough to make the playoffs even with Austin at the moment, at the same time we're not as bad to have to worry about relegation without him.

Comment

It makes sense to sell Charlie if we 100% use the money to go and get a quality replacement.

Use the money to reinvest with the right types and it makes sense.

Go and get gayle, bamford, afobe and back him up with a young gun like Washington that's what we should be looking to do.

Comment

Sell, only for reason that he wont be here next year regardless. So its time to move him on.

Problem is that he is onto a huge signing on fee as a bosman. So shifting him to the usual suspects - Newcastle, Villa, Bournemouth, Watford etc means he is likely to tell them to wait until the summer. What we need to do as a club is get a return on Austin - no matter how small, its better than losing him for nothing. So I'd hope the club are pitching Austin to the top 6/7 clubs (scum included) as he is more likely to move to a team who can challenge rather than a relegation candidate. We need to play on Austins ambition and get him out. Accept any bids that come in.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

well

well i think i must agree i cant see the point in keeping him,but we need to buy a couple of young guns to play up front for me polter wont make it, its a shame because when i saw him in the pre season friendly against the italians he did look powerfull up front but watching him against hull i saw how he struggled to control the ball i dont see him as a first team player who can get us up i think he will miss many goal chances,but on the plus side he could be an impact sub who comes on for the last twenty mins but not in the prem only in this division

More...

Comment

Think Charlie has conducted himself very well and done great for us since signing but personally would rather see the back of all these players who would rather be playing elsewhere so if we can move some on in January would rather bite the bullet and do it.

Comment

Austin does not want to leave until summer so SELL now

Comment

Sell.

Fantastic player, one of my all time favorites tbh, but the "gamble" to keep him this season to fire us back up hasn't worked out, we are not going up now. May as well get a few quid now whilst we can (£5m I reckon) and reinvest it in player(s) more suited to where we are as a club now.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Obviously no one wants to loose him.

However we aren't going up this season so would be better selling him and getting some money to put towards a replacement, doubt it will happen though as who is going to give him the contract he could get in 6 months time.

Comment

so it looks like we all pretty much agree that we need to off load him in january and start a re building process,i would also like to see us unloading some midfield tallent to buy some strikers , ithink we have spent too much on midfielders and not enough on strikers

More...

Comment

Not sure why we have another thread on this as it is Charlie who will have the final decision not the club. The only thing is, is that if he continues getting injuries (and we have to assume he is injured) not too many clubs will want to take the risk in the summer.

Comment

Working...
                        X