people responsible for running the club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people responsible for running the club

I don't know about a lot of you but I am fast running out of patience with the club and
    for the first time in over fifty years I am fast falling out of love with club because of them.

It's always going to be a bit of a labour of love Bill, you must know that after following us for 50 years. All the cliche's like rough with the smooth, sticking through thick and thin, highs and lows, they do seem to wear a bit thin when your a Rangers fan. If you can't seperate yourself from the club what can you do. The times I don't go I still make a beeline for the nearest telly at 3pm on a Saturday and spend nigh on 2 hours swearing at the screen.
    Your not alone though, there are plenty of other fans of other clubs who feel the same, it isn't a Qpr phenomenon
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      I don't know about a lot of you but I am fast running out of patience with the club and
      for the first time in over fifty years I am fast falling out of love with club because of them.
      I think you missed an I out of running

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
        I think you missed an I out of running
        What is that your dry sense of humour please explain Ruislip

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
          It's always going to be a bit of a labour of love Bill, you must know that after following us for 50 years. All the cliche's like rough with the smooth, sticking through thick and thin, highs and lows, they do seem to wear a bit thin when your a Rangers fan. If you can't seperate yourself from the club what can you do. The times I don't go I still make a beeline for the nearest telly at 3pm on a Saturday and spend nigh on 2 hours swearing at the screen.
          Your not alone though, there are plenty of other fans of other clubs who feel the same, it isn't a Qpr phenomenon
          I know what your saying but after over 50 years it starts to get a little tiresome especially with some of the goons in charge and that does not include JFH
          yet

Comment

What is that your dry sense of humour please explain Ruislip
            Ruining..... I guess. One less n as well.

Comment

Bill, in all honesty we are about where we have been for the last forty odd years that I have been supporting the club. Spending too long on these forums just makes it seem worse these days!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Ruining..... I guess. One less n as well.
                I must be getting old thanks 77

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Bill, in all honesty we are about where we have been for the last forty odd years that I have been supporting the club. Spending too long on these forums just makes it seem worse these days!
                  Yes Croydon you are right but I have watched and endured some very poor teams at Rangers but at least they should commitment to the club,pride in the shirt,pride
                  in the badge,passion,fight,determination,endeavour and above all guts and worked for their wages but most of this lot well you know the answer to that

Comment

I know where you are coming from Bill, as much as I love the club and bought a season ticket this year knowing full well I wouldn't be able to get to about a quarter of the home games it's getting to the point where I'm thinking 'do I really want to hand over my hard earned to the incompetent t&ssers running the club?'

The answer is no.

I hate how Fernandes has made us look in the footballing world with his Mickey Mouse decisions, appointments, signings etc and I hate what Ferdinand is doing now.

Comment

Yes Croydon you are right but I have watched and endured some very poor teams at Rangers but at least they should commitment to the club,pride in the shirt,pride
                      in the badge,passion,fight,determination,endeavour and above all guts and worked for their wages but most of this lot well you know the answer to that
                      50 plus seasons here too Bill so one not that old git to another........it's a very different game now mate but your basic points are right. It will never be the same again with players sticking around year on year and identifying with the club, but savour what we have seen and don't stop believing that we will see some top stuff again.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                        50 plus seasons here too Bill so one not that old git to another........it's a very different game now mate but your basic points are right. It will never be the same again with players sticking around year on year and identifying with the club, but savour what we have seen and don't stop believing that we will see some top stuff again.
                        We can only hope and pray

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          this is exactly right..these forums do make things appear a lot worse before we only had access to limited information via the papers or gossip at the ground..can you imagine what this place would have been like under previous regimes

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            this is exactly right..these forums do make things appear a lot worse before we only had access to limited information via the papers or gossip at the ground..can you imagine what this place would have been like under previous regimes
                            Your opinion which your entitled to but I know crap when I see it and there is plenty on show at LR this season

Comment

Your opinion which your entitled to but I know crap when I see it and there is plenty on show at LR this season
                              so do i and i have sat through way worse than this..way way worse

Comment

Working...
                              X