Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We got a big/not very good/bleeping German?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got no memory but with Polter and Jet have we ever had strikers start off so well, with both their goals and assists to games ratio?
    But he's shite, whats going on in here lately .

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      or nygard or priskin or sheron or sabin or slade or stefan ####ing moore or the young italian kid. we've had some proper god awful #### down the years . think we need to cut the BFG some slack
      indeed ...i forgot all off those too....

good quotes from him in the local

“I’m a good player for the Championship, but I need time on the pitch. Maybe Messi or Ronaldo can change things in 15 minutes - but not Sebastian Polter.”

“I think I’m a different player to Bobby Zamora. I’m not the best at holding the ball, but I work on it every day.

“I’m good at finishing and striking - I know what I can do. I hope Matty (Phillips) and Junior (Hoilett) (on the wings) learn what my strengths are and I have to learn about them, so I can make the runs into the box and score more goals.”

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        indeed ...i forgot all off those too....

good quotes from him in the local

“I’m a good player for the Championship, but I need time on the pitch. Maybe Messi or Ronaldo can change things in 15 minutes - but not Sebastian Polter.”

“I think I’m a different player to Bobby Zamora. I’m not the best at holding the ball, but I work on it every day.

“I’m good at finishing and striking - I know what I can do. I hope Matty (Phillips) and Junior (Hoilett) (on the wings) learn what my strengths are and I have to learn about them, so I can make the runs into the box and score more goals.”
        Awesome! Agreed, Polter is God!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          i think the stick this guy has got is so out of proportion the guy has scored when he is played.

he needs game time and seems like an honest professional. never going to be charlie austen but if played he will score more than Zamora or Kojoe or ngonge or brett Angel or ian dowie or dominic iorfa or tony scully or any other average striker we have had over the years..apart from Zamora he is better than all of those listed..people really do have selective memories at the moment!

2 in 2 and the second one was a class goal but still not good enough.

As far as im concerned the last few games hes done his job its others on the pitch who now need to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

2 in 2 and the second one was a class goal but still not good enough.

As far as im concerned the last few games hes done his job its others on the pitch who now need to step up.
            He looks clumsy but I'm sure he will improve with games. Need to get crosses into the box the goal against Hull was excellent, had Charlie scored it everyone would've been cooing.

Give the lad a chance.

Comment

He has a good attitude and us QPR fans used to place a good deal of emphasis on that.
              Give the bloke I chance I say.

Comment

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...tford-10697693

Comment

Working...
                X